49. Hair down

(Ariana's POV)

It was the next day. I woke up in bed next to Justin.

It didn't feel like how it used to. I feel like somethings missing and I just can't put my finger on what it is.

He wakes up and smiles putting an arm over me.

"Morning" he says in his morning voice.

"morning" I giggle.

"Let's go get breakfast" Justin yawns.

"Yes. I need energy for tonight's show" I smile.

We get up and I pull on an oversized hoodie and match it with some trainers. I let my hair down naturally long and clean my face in the bathroom and leave it natural for the morning.

We walk downstairs and see the rest of the magcon boys already queuing at the buffet.

Erin sees me and smiles walking over.

"Justin. Could you give us a minuet ?" She smiles

"Course" he smiles and walks over to Matt.

"What are you doing?" Erin asks me as she walks off.

"What do you mean?!" I ask.

"Do you not see how upset Hayes is?" Erin asks.

"But why?" I ask confused. I was delusional.

She was about to say something else when Justin came back.

"The buffers open!" He smiles.

Me and Erin grab plates and walk over to it.

I choose 2 plain pancakes and put strawberries and blueberries over them with some light syrup.
I get a glass of water as Well.

We go and sit around the table and Erin sits down in the seat next to Justin so I go and sit next to Hayes.  He had the cutest little smile as I did.

"How did you sleep" he asks.

"Good ! Can't wait for tonight's show !" I smile widely.

"You're gonna smash it again" Hayes smiles putting a hand on my thigh under the table.

"I do hope so" I giggle

"You always do" Justin says from across the table.

* a few hours later *

It was show time! We all had meet and greets first. I was so excited as I absolutely loved seeing my fans. I wore my usual over sized hoodie or my own merchandise as I would hate to spoil my on stage outfits. Hayes and Justin were both acting really strange around me lately.

"Ari your turn!" Bart smiles. My favourite thing to hear on tour!

I smile and walk into the photo booth, one by one my fans would come in and wed spend a few minutes together, I try to make it as special as possible.