9. Just a little bit of your heart

(Ariana's POV)

My album was OUT!! I was so so so so so excited and I was desperate for it to go number one and hopefully some of the songs would enter the charts too!!

@AriMendes:
Fake Smile is out now!!! Let me know what your fav is 🖤🙈 I've worked so hard on this for you all

@AriMendes:Fake Smile is out now!!! Let me know what your fav is 🖤🙈 I've worked so hard on this for you all

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, JustinBieber and 289,928,939 others.
@ErinJ: fake smile is a bop
@JustinBieber: I'm gonna have to go with love me harder..🌹
@Hariana: Moonlight was everything I imagined it to be 🥺
@Magcon09Ari: the emotion put into this album..

I smile at all the comments and reply to a few fans. Everyone was finally hearing moonlight! I then come across a post from a fan..

@Arianator:
Okay okay okay. Moonlight, Just a little bit of your heart and thinking bout you are CLEARLY about Hayes. But knew better/ forever boy is a Fucking BOP.
Ariana went from
"Boy, if you knew better
You would do better
Baby, if you love me like I love you
Maybe we could be together
'Cause ain't nobody like me, ain't nobody like me"
To
"But you showed me what it means to be happy ever after
In love forever
And you gave me the key to all your love and all your pleasure
Boy I'm a treasure"
Like if that doesn't scream her transition from Hayes to Justin loud enough idk what will!

Ariana went from "Boy, if you knew betterYou would do betterBaby, if you love me like I love youMaybe we could be together'Cause ain't nobody like me, ain't nobody like me"To"But you showed me what it means to be happy ever afterIn love foreverAnd...

Liked by AriMendes, magconfsn and 200 others.
@AriMendes; I ain't faking any more smiles 🖤
@Arianator10: SHE LIKED AND COMMENETED!! you're theory must be true!!
@Magcon19: I love how this album is all pure emotion.

She wasn't wrong.. all of those songs were about Hayes. Just a little bit of your heart was written not long after our break up. Thinking bout you was when I went through a phase of missing him. Be alright wasn't directly about him however it was about how I moved on from everything. But yes knew better/forever boy was very much about Hayes and Justin.

I was so happy with all the feedback.. I had worked so hard on this album.

(Hayes POV)

I was in my room.. alone. I wanted to be alone. It was like 2 am. Everyone was asleep. Or so they said they were! I know everyone was secretly waiting up to hear Ariana's album..

I had seen the post a fan made of a theory of Ariana's songs about me. It hurt knowing how much happier Justin clearly is making her..

I had just listened to moonlight for the 67th time. I didn't want to hear any of the other songs but I did.. I wasn't going to listen to love me harder. But I wanted to hear the rest. She has basically confirmed that just a little bit of your heart and thinkin bout you was about me. So I wanted to hear them first..

I put my headphones on and listen..

"I don't ever ask you where you've been
And I don't feel the need to
Know who you're with
I can't even think straight but I can tell
You were just with her
And I'll still be a fool, I'm a fool for you
Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for"

Great, why the fuck am I crying? Oh yeah cause I broke her fucking heart. She really did love me huh..

"I've been thinking 'bout you
Yeah, I been missing you
Where the hell are you, oh, when I need you?
I could still hear your voice
I ain't got no choice, 'cause I'm here all alone
I know I can't wait 'til you get home
Oh, I don't have you here with me
But at least I have the memory
I tried to make it through the night
But I can't control my mind
I'm just thinkin' bout you
I'm thinkin' bout you, I'm thinkin' bout you
I'm just thinkin' bout you
I'm thinkin' bout you, I'm thinkin' bout you"

Damn. She really went all out pulling on my heart strings.. it's so hard to pretend that I don't love her.. and like she says.. fake smile.

All I wanted to do was text her and tell her how amazing her album was. Her first album was amazing don't get me wrong.. but this one was just absolutely phenomenal. Knowing her on a personal level I knew every word of this meant so much to her. Fake smile was a good tune.. but if I'm being completely honest my absolute favourite (apart from moonlight) had to be just a little bit of your heart. I know it's about her being heartbroken over me.. but it shows that damn she really did love me..

I was curious to see how she was doing on the charts.

I go over to it on my phone and surprise surprise..

Her album is no.1

No tears left to cry was now no.2
Moonlight was no.1
Needy was no.3
Fake smile was no.4 and the rest of her album was cluttered around the top 30..

The fact moonlight was no.1 made me smile even though I know it shouldn't
I was happy that love me harder wasn't in the top 3.. I hated Justin so much.. he had MY girl.

// thanks for reading part 9!
Please vote and comment.
3+ comments for next part 💜