27. Rehearsals

//before you read on. I'm curious. Are we:💗
Team Hariana
Or
Team Jariana
//

(Ariana's POV)

The awards were in 2 days! I was beyond excited.
Today I had a hospital appointment just to clarify that my lungs would be okay. I haven't told anyone I've been messing up my medication as I didn't want anyone to worry.

We were on our way to the private conquest as we didn't want anyone knowing I was seeing medical attention before the show.

It was just me and Erin. I didn't want Justin coming.

We walk inside and I'm greeted by my doctor.

"Ah miss Mendes how are you?" He asks.

"I'm great thanks" I smile.

All I had to do was blow into a tube and it would take information just like that! He gives me the tube and I blow into it.

He takes the tube and compares it to last times.

"Unfortunately miss Mendes your results 3 months ago were much better then today" he turns to me.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"It means that I don't think you should open and close the show. Pick one of them" he smiles.

"No! This is a once in a life time opportunity! No ones ever opened and closed the show before" I frown.

"You can only do it if you don't sing any high notes and keep steady" he smiles at me.

"Urgh" I frown.

"I will give you a much stronger antibiotics so you should be absolutely fine for the award show but after the show I suggest you take it easy" he smiles.

"I promise I will!" I smile

"Good it's important" he smiles.

I smile and when it was all sorted me and Erin leave.

"Well that wasn't great" Erin sighs.

"I'll be fine! I'll just remember to take my pills." I smile.

(Hayes POV)

We were all currently packing our award clothes into our cases to leave for the awards. We all had to wear tux's and the girls had nice dresses as it was an important award.

I was so happy that Cameron and Mahogany wanted to try and talk to Ariana with me. I knew it wouldn't go down well with Maggie though.

Maggie was convinced that she was going to win top female. I know she wouldn't. But I kept supporting her anyway.

"Hayes come on!" Cameron yells.

"Bye mum" I smile and hug her and then pick Skylynn up "bye sky sky" I smile and kiss her cheek.

"Bring Ari back!" She frowns.

I smile and mess her hair up and put her down. I grab my case and put it in the tour bus and get inside.

"Bring back an award!" My mum smiles.

"Oh I will!" Shawn says cockily and we all laugh.

After we all settle into the bus and it takes off we all sit in the lounge area.

"You know I've been thinking" Shawn says.

"What?" I ask

"I'm actually looking forward to seeing Ariana perform." He says.