38. One last time

(Ariana's POV)

A few days had passed since Justin left to finish tour. The world knew about me and Justin.

The only company I wanted was Erin Matt and Shawn. I wasn't planning on seeing any of the other boys until after my operation. Although I have FaceTimed some of them and Matt always brings me gifts when he comes that are from the boys.

I had surgery tonight and to say I was nervous was an understatement. I knew I'd need to take a singing break and that's what I was most scared for. I didn't want to!

It was about mid day. I was absolutely starving but due to not being able to eat I had started to feel very nauseous.

"Hey Ari!" Erin smiles walking in

"Hey" I half smile.

She comes and sits beside me and frowns "still
Feeling down?" She asks.

"Yep." I sigh

"You'll be out of here soon" she smiles.

"I mean I wrote a new song. It's not great but it's a start.

"Ari your meant to be resting. Singing should be the last thing on your mind" Erin says.

"I know but it keeps my mind clear " I shrug

"I know " Erin sighs.

"I want my mum" I frown and a tear rolls down my cheek.

Erin hugs me gently and I lean my head over her shoulder as I cry gently.

"You've got me always!" She smiles and rubs my back.

"Thank you" I smile

She pulls away and wipes my eyes for me.

* a few hours later *

It was time for me to go in for my operation. I was scared.

Shawn was by my side and he would come back in the morning for when I have woken up again.

"Your gonna be fine" Shawn smiles and kisses my head.

"I'm scared" I frown.

"I'm gonna be here when you wake up" he smiles again calming me down.

"Ariana the ward is ready for you" the women smiles

"No but let's get this over with." I frown.

"You'll be fine. I love you" Shawn smiles and kisses my head.

I half smile back at him and the lady wheels me on my hospital bed into the a room.

(Shawns POV)

Ariana has just been wheeled off into the operation room.

I was on my way home and to say I wasn't nervous was an understatement.

Especially since when my mum had this operation she didn't make it ..

It would all be my fault if anything happened to Ariana. If she can't sing again she's going to be broken and it's all going to be my fault.

When I arrive back to Nashs house everyone is waiting in the living room for me with my favourite muffins and open arms.

Everyone had planned a 'welcome home' little evening for Ariana for when she returns. She's been in hospital nearly a week now and we had to have security everywhere as they all wanted the inside scoop.

"How is she?" Matt asks.

"Scared" I sigh.

"Get some rest. Before you know it you'll be picking her up tomorrow " Cameron smiles and rubs my back.