41. Pancakes

(Ariana's POV)

It was the next day. I had just woken up and I felt awful. But for once, hungry !

I had stayed in one of the spare bedrooms and Erin was in here with me. It was a king sized.

I wake up and I felt wheezy so grabbed my machine and held it to my mouth so I could feel a bit better.

Erin opens her eyes and sits up.

"I slept so well" she yawns.

"I didn't" I half smile.

"It'll get easier over time" she smiles.

After awhile I turn the machine off and throw on a over sized jumper with a pair of leggings. I throw my hair in a messy pony tail and don't bother with makeup.

I still found it difficult to look myself in the mirror with my scar as I didn't like it at all. In fact I hated it !

I walk outside and skylynn is stood behind the door

"Can we play with the ponies today!?" She looks up smiling at me with her big eyes.

"Of course" I smile. Seeing as their land was private and not far from the house I didn't mind ! Some fresh air would be good for me !

I walk downstairs with skylynn and Erin following closely behind.

"Hey!" Matt smiles as I walk into to open plan downstairs.

"Morning" I smile.

"How're you feeling?" Shawn asks.

"Hungry" I laugh.

I walk and sit down on the sofa with everyone.

"I know it's not new anymore but your album Really slayed.." Carter smiles

"Thanks" I giggle

"Which is your favourite?" I ask

"Be alright" Taylor smiles

"Probably why try" Cameron smiles

"For me it's Monopoly." Mahogany laughs "but without me ! It's fake smile"

"Mine is just a little bit of your heart." Nash smiles

"Aww. My favourite is all of them! Although 7 rings is my favourite to perform. I feel like a bad bitch." I giggle.

"You looked like a bad bitch performing it !" Mahogany smiles

"It was fun" I smile

"And I'm one of those 7 rings!" Erin laughs waving her hand around showing her ring.

"Do you want some breakfast?" Nash asks.

"Yes please! I haven't eaten in days" I giggle.

He stands up and I follow him to the kitchen.

You could see the kitchen from the lounge but it was partially hidden.

Nash turns around and hugs me gently.

I hug him back. I missed Nash.

"Things have been shit without you" he whispers.

"I'm lowkey glad to be back.." I smile.

"Hayes has been in his room for days. He hasn't eaten or anything" Nash says.

"I do care about him Nash but not the same way I used to" I shrug.

"I know" he smiles. "What do you want to eat anyway!?" He asks

"I'd love some of your famous bacon pancakes" I giggle.