23. Sad Bitch

(Ariana's POV)

Okay. I have been up all night and it was currently 4am. But have I finished my song? Hell yes I have. Justin was asleep next to me and all I wanted to do was wake him up and show him. I was so proud of it. Yes Erin helped me a lot but it is not officially done. Considering I've been up all night and had another show today I should probably get some sleep!

A few hours later

(Hayes POV)

"Maggie give it a rest!" Cameron sighs

"Can you believe she actually said that though?!" Maggie huffs.

Maggie is losing jet shit over the Instagram digs they had at each other.

"You did comment first" mahogany shrugs.

"So? She just went out and bought 7 diamond rings and Rolex's? And expected me not to say anything? She's desperate for friends!" Maggie keeps whining.

"Maggie it sounds like your obsessed with her to be honest" Taylor shrugs.

"I am not obsessed with her!" Maggie whines.

We all sigh. We were so bored of Maggie talking about Ariana. She was obsessed. We all knew she was!

We're we all jealous that she went out and bought them all Rolex's and diamonds? Yeah! Especially as we were there for her when no one else was. But I guess this is karma.

@AriMendes:
Sassiana💍💍💍💍💍💍💍

Liked by ErinJ, MatthewEspinosa and 312,827,839 others

@PrincessAri: DAYUM Aris thick.
@ErinJ: yes she fucking izzzzz
@MatthewEspinosa: no she's here
@MaggieL: has Sassiana learnt to write her own songs yet?
@AriMendes: @MaggieL write my own cheques like I write what I sing

We all sigh and turn to Maggie.

"Stop trying!" Cameron says and rolls his eyes.

"Oh fuck off!" Maggie whines and walks away.

But damn. Ariana looked amazing in that recent post.  The urge not to call her was so hard. What was even worse was acting like I don't miss her.

(Ariana's POV)

We have just arrived at the recording studio. I had showed Erin the updated lyrics and she had gone absolutely nuts over it. I was so excited to shoot the video as I had so many amazing ideas!!

Justin and Matt were out so it was just me and Erin: I'd then play the song for them when we got back!

We arrived in the studio and I was met by scooter who was smiling at me.

"I'm excited to hear what you've come up with" he says

"Oh trust me. You're gonna love it!" Erin smiles and we all walk inside.