48. Her

(Hayes POV)

The smile on her face hurt me.. she looked happier then ever to see him.. I felt my heart ache.

"Omg I can't believe you're here!?!" She squeals and hugs him tightly.

"How could I miss my girls first night!?" He smiles making direct eye contact with me when he says 'my'.

I feel the anger build up inside of me.

"Are the flowers for me?" She smiles

"Of course" Justin smiles.

I turned my fists into a ball. Yes they were for her. But not from Justin. From ME.

She couldn't stop smiling and it hurt me in ways I never imagined.

Instead of reacting I decide to walk away.. not that she'd even notice.

I feel a tear roll down my face and I just storm away.

(Ariana's POV)

Having Justin back was amazing. I had missed him so much. The flowers were beautiful.

"I can't believe you actually came" I smile as he wraps his arms around me again.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" he smiles and kisses my cheek.

My heart was racing. I was so excited he was finally back.

"Tour hasn't been the same without you Ari" he smiles.

"Been bored" I giggle.

"Oh definitely " he smiles and pulls me in for another hug.

@JustinBieber:
Look who I surprised today @AriMendes ❤️

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, ErinJ and 300,827,729 others

@Jariana: THEYRE BACK TOGETHER
@HayezFan: what ?! What about hayes ! :(
@AriMendes: 🙈🖤

*a few hours later*

(Hayes POV)

We had not long arrived to the hotel.

I hadn't spoken to anyone.

Justin gave Ariana a lift to the hotel to save her having some come in the bus.

"Are you okay?" Erin asks.

"No" I snap.

"I'm sorry" Erin frowns.

I ignore her and when we pull up to the hotel I see Ariana and Justin were already here.

Everyone knew I was upset. Heartbroken In fact.

Seeing her this happy broke my heart.

I finally thought she loved me back again but no.

We get out the bus to the screaming fans, we take photos as we walk inside the hotel.

I was now assuming that I wouldn't be sharing a room with Ariana anymore like the plan.

I walk inside the hotel room to the bottle of champagne I had ordered and a love heart on the bed made with rose petals.

I stand still looking at what I had arranged and feel tears just fall down my face.

I crouch down onto my knees as I cry into my hands.

Get it together Hayes.. it was never meant to be.. everything happens for a reason.

Nash walks in the hotel as he had a key.

He sees me crying and walks over to me and hugs me.

I hug him back. We don't usually see each other like this. But he knew what she meant to me.

"Why did he do that" I cry

Nash rubs my back hugging me tightly.

"I don't know" he sighs

"The one girl I love. More then anything else. She was about to be mine again!" I cry

"Hey. Who says she isn't gonna he yours." Nash says pulling back.

"Justin." I say angrily.

"Hey. They broke up for a reason. You've both been getting on so well lately. Don't let him ruin it." Nash says

"You're right. I'm not letting him get in the way of this. I love her a lot Nash" I sigh wiping my now red eyes.

"Lets go get a drink in the hotel bar" Nash smiles.

I nod my head and wipes my eyes.

"Sounds good!" I say.

I leave my bags dumped on the floor and we walk downstairs to the hotel bar to meet Cameron and Taylor.

(Ariana's POV)

"So how long are you here for ?" I smile

"As long as you want me here" Justin smiles.

"You've really made my day by coming today." I smile.

"It was always my plan" he smiles.

"I've missed you" I frown.

"I've missed you too" Justin smiles.

We were currently in a hotel room that Justin had booked for us. It had a bottle of champagne in and another bouquet of roses on the bed.

He made me feel so special.

"I'm kinda hungry" I say.

"Want a pizza?" Justin asks.

"Yes!" I smile.

"I'll go down and order one for us" Justin smiles.

"Thank you" I smile.

(Justin's POV)

I reached the bar of the hotel where you also ordered food. I noticed Hayes giving me death stares the entire time.

I smirk slightly and I see him get up from his chair and Nash tried to stop him but failed.

After I finish ordering he finally gets to me.

"What is your problem?!" He snaps at me

"What do you mean?" I ask

"Coming back. You dumped her and now you're done with your your back ?! Just as we were getting good. And taking credit for MY flowers!" Hayes says loudly. I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Well I didn't think it would be an issue. I mean you are just her ex right ? I've never broken her heart" I shrug

"Look Justin. I love her okay. Please drop this" Hayes snaps.

I look around and then grab hayes' arm dragging him to a place no one could see us.

"Well guess what. So do I. And I'm back for her.
So may the best man win"

I losen the grip on his arm and smile at him before walking back upstairs.

//thanks for reading part 48!
Please vote and comment 💜