1. Oh yeah i'm blonde now

4 months later...

(Ariana's POV)

My life has been an absolute whirlwind..

I had taken a few months off to focus on myself and just living a more normal life again. I am well known so I do get recognised a lot but I haven't had the pressure of music or tour on my shoulders.

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been missing the boys. I missed them all, Shawn especially. I haven't spoken to them since the day we were stood there screaming at each other. Hayes and Maggie were still together...

It was only recently I had started working on my next album.

And for those of you wondering how me and Justin are? Yes we are in a relationship. However, we've only been together for about a month as we kept it very low as when I had my break I spent it mostly with old friends and Erin. Me and Justin were yet to announce that we are together but that's how we wanted it!

The boys had got more famous as had I. I was planning on dropping a bomb ass album that would snatch weaves. I have had the help from Scooter and obviously Justin! We had recorded a few songs together but none of them were released.

At the moment the most stress I had in life was what order to put my songs on the new album. And yes I am including moonlight on the album.

Erin has stuck by my side this entire time and to my surprise I do receive regular messages from Bart asking if I'm okay.

But... things haven't been all great for me. Not long ago I suffered a panic attack as I couldn't breathe. I have been to the doctors and after several tests i was diagnosed with sarcoidosis.
" is a disease that causes swelling in the cells in different organs of your body. It usually affects your lungs.
With sarcoidosis, some of your blood cells bunch together to form tiny lumps called granulomas. The granulomas can form in different parts of your body. If they build up in your lungs they can stop them from working properly."

However it has yet to affect me badly! After many blood tests it was clearly a lung default given to me by mum. The only way it affects me is that I have to take medication everyday if I want to keep singing. It is not life threatening.

@AriMendes:
Hi my lovelies. I'm sorry I was gone for so long. But right now I'm in a state of mind, I wanna be in like all the time 🖤 oh yeah I'm blonde now

 But right now I'm in a state of mind, I wanna be in like all the time 🖤 oh yeah I'm blonde now

Liked by JustinBieber, ErinJ and 206,929,927 others.
@Arianator826: YOU'RE BACK! IM SO HAPPY
@Jariana810: I'm so glad you're back!
@ArianasPie: fuck me blonde Ariana
@Mendesarmy: Self care at its finest 🥺
@ArinJus: girl give us the deets about you n biebs! 🤨

Wow, my first post for a longggg time was already getting more likes and comments then any of my other posts! I felt nervous but good to be back.

//thanks for reading part 1 of my new sequel :)
Please vote and comment 💜