16. I quit

(Ariana's POV)

Fucking hell.

"What the fuck?!" Shawn furrows his eyebrows.

Matt looks back at me and I mouth 'sorry'

He smiles as me and then shuts the car door so I could only see them through the window but as it was blacked out I couldn't see a thing.

"What the fuck was that?" Shawn snaps at him.

"What do you mean what the fuck was that? It was Ariana" Matt says confidently.

The car starts driving off and I feel myself crying.

(Matts POV)

Fuck. The last thing I wanted was Ariana having to listen to all of this and her getting involved so I shit the door so she could escape the situation.

"What were you doing with her?" Shawn asks angrily.

"We went for breakfast chill!" I sigh

"You've literally gone against us completely!" Shawn sighs.

"How the fuck have I gone against you?" I shout.

"You were with her!!!" He shouts back.

"Maybe if you guys weren't such fucking dicks you'd realise that she's a fucking nice person and didn't deserve how we treated her. She's the happiest I've seen her and that's because she's not surrounded by you!" I shout and storm into the hotel.

(Ariana's POV)

I felt tears rolling down my face as we drive back towards my hotel. I made eye contact with Hayes for a solid 3 seconds. I didn't want him back but it definitely gave me feels..

I didn't even look at anyone else as Matt made sure I was away from that situation.

When I got to the hotel I rush inside as I didn't want any photos of me crying out.

Justin was in the lobby laughing with Erin.

As soon as they see me they rush over to me and pull me into a hug.

I sob quietly into Justin's chest and he takes me to the lift to go back to our room.

"What's wrong?!" Justin asks.

"I knew it.." Erin sighs.

"No it was absolutely perfect. Matt is the same best friend he was to me when we were on tour.. but when I dropped him back to his hotel.. S-Shawn , Cameron Hayes and Maggie were stood there just abusing him for meeting me" I cry. "I feel so bad"

"Ariana that's not your fault! " Justin says hugging me tightly.

"I can't just leave it like this." I frown.

"Ariana I promise it will be okay" Justin smiles.

"I don't understand what they still have against me!?" I sigh.

"You're successful." Justin shrugs.

"Don't get me wrong. I don't regret what I did but I never wanted to fall out with them! " I frown.

"No tears left to cry my ass" I sigh.

"Hey! Don't be negative. We have a show tomorrow night and you're gonna absolutely smash it" he smiles.

"I can't stop thinking about how much shit Matt is getting." I sigh.

"Do you want me to go check on him?" Justin asks.

"I don't want to cause anymore shit." I frown.

Justin looks at Erin and she nods.

We go up to our hotel room and we both go in but Justin walks away.

Toulouse jumps up onto my bed and licks my cheek. I smile and cuddle him.

"You know. Sometimes I wish I could go back to making videos in my bedroom.." I sigh

"Ariana. As much as I love you, no. You've had so much positivity from this" Erin smiles.

"What? My mum died, Ive cried so much and I've fallen out with Magcon?" I ask

"No. You're with Justin!, you've won awards people your age hasn't, you've been on tour twice!, You're rich as hell.. like I could go on.." Erin laughs.

"True.. but the thing that makes me the most happiest is meeting my fans. They did this for me. I just can't believe I actually saw them." I sigh.

*a few hours later *

I was currently in one of the hotel rooms with every member of magcon.

I had tear stained eyes and Shawn had not stopped going on. What hurt most of all was cameron and Hayes had been silent the whole time.

"You completely betrayed us!" Aaron frowns.

"You know how much she hurt me. She used me for 'problem' and then left!" Mahogany snaps.

"Using you?! Do you not all realise she's more successful then all of us put together?! Feel privileged to have even done 2 songs with her!" I snap.

"She completely fucking betrayed us Matt!" Shawn snaps back.

"What?!? No she didn't ! We should've all been fucking happy for her! And instead we were all absolute assholes!" I scream

"Matt calm down.." Hayes sighs.

"Don't you dare fucking tell me to calm down Hayes." I say giving him a look that I'll tel everyone what's he's been telling me.

"None of you were happy for her! And I know very well at the time I was just as bad as the rest of you. But look at us now. If we all weren't so toxic we'd be her friends!" I try to explain.

"The only thing toxic in your lives was Ariana" Maggie butts in trying to be smart.

"That's a bit hypocritical coming from Hayes' rebound!" I say rudely.

"Don't talk to her like that." Nash says.

"Yes I'm sorry that was rude. But Ariana is far from toxic. We put her through so much!" I say.

"Matt she took my rec-"

"Enough with the records!!!! She only fucking released her music as you said to her 'let's see where we are in 6months  time' and the date she released her album was 6 months from the exact day you said that!" I shout

"I'm her brother Matt! She did that to me!" Shawn shouts.

"YES EXACTLY SHAWN. YOU'RE HER BROTHER. YOU'VE GIVEN UP ON HER BEFORE AND YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN" I shout.

"Don't Tell me I don't treat people well!" Shawn shouts.

"Well you know what! I'm fucking sick of being in this toxic group!" I shout with tears running down my face.

"So?" Shawn rolls his eyes.

"I'm quitting magcon." I say.

// thanks for reading part 16
Please vote and comment!
3+ comments for next part !