8. What Do You Mean?

(Ariana's POV)

I wasn't expecting Matt to text me.

I ignore the text for about an hour. I didn't know what to do..

It's like all of a sudden I'm climbing up again and now they want me back! Well that's not gonna happen..

*texts between Ariana and Matt*

Ariana:
sure. What do you want?

Matt:
I wasn't expecting you to reply..

Ariana:
well I have?

Matt:
I just wanted to say I hope you're okay

Ariana:
I'm the best I've ever been.

Matt:
I want to apologise..

Ariana:
what now that I'm successful? You couldn't of checked on me when I was i silent?

Matt:
I'm so sorry for not doing that. I just wanted to say I'm so happy seeing you happy.. how everything left off was awful and from my behalf I want to apologise.

Ariana:
well thanks..

Matt:
I genuinely hope you're in a better place.

Well I wasn't expecting him to be like this.. I was expecting something very different..

Ariana:
well cheers.

Matt:
I hear your touring soon?

Ariana:
yuh

Matt:
we're finishing the US soon. Might bump into ya..

Ariana:
hopefully not. I don't want to see the boys.

Matt:
if we do ever cross stadiums could we meet up? Just me and you?

Ariana:
sure.

Matt:
thank you

I wouldn't actually meet him.. I wasn't happy he text me but I wasn't sad. Me and Matt were probably one of the closets. So I'm glad it was him rather then Hayes or Shawn..

*a couple days later*

@JustinBieber:
Tickets are now SOLD OUT. Can't wait to see you all. Not long now... Also. What do you mean. OUT SOON💓. @AriMendes

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, AriMendes and 307,929,928 others

@AriMendes: yay🖤
@Jarianaaa: OMG WHAT?!
@Biebsbooty: I I I I I WHAT?! YASS!!

Yeah that's right.. we had been keeping this a secrete.. it was gonna be on Justin's new album and released as a single.

@AriMendes:
Go pre order my baby's new album. You'll get What Do You Mean before the album comes out! 🖤

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, JustinBieber and 245,829,929 others

@JustinBieber:🥰
@Hariana4lyfe: get back with Hayes...
@Magconfan: She's stunning... Hayes fucked up!

I smile as the post was getting so much attention. I would be opening Justin's shoes for him and joining him onstage for our songs together. I was so excited!

I knew that magcon were touring the same time as us I just hoped they didn't clash. Seeing them would be the worst outcome possible. What I mean by clash is staying in the same hotel. As we can use the venues on different days but sometimes we'd get there early or they'd leave late at the hotel.

I was going to open with no tears left to cry and I was so excited. The arena for magcon would be halved as they haven't sold all their tickets whereas Justin has completely sold out.

In a couple days me and Justin would make our way to start tour. And even more exciting was half way though tour was the BBMA awards! I was hoping to get nominated. But whatever happens happens!!

But.. even better.. MY ALBUMS OUT TOMORROW!!

(Hayes POV)

Matt has been acting weird lately. I'm convinced he's not telling us something.

My timeline had just been full of Ariana and Justin.
As much as it hurt me to see her with him it made me realise I won't bet her again so I can focus on Maggie.

We were all looking forward to tour. Maggie especially, she loved the lime light..
that's one thing I miss about Ariana. She genuinely sung her heart out because she loved doing it. Maggie loves it for attention.
Ariana will interact with her fans, Maggie won't.
I need to stop comparing them!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to hear her album. Knowing moonlight is about me makes me smile as she choose to keep it even though she's with Justin.. it makes me think I'll have another chance.. wait no? I don't need one I'm with Maggie...

@HayesGrier:
I be crushin' on you, baby

Liked by MaggieL, NashGrier and 100,837,825 others

@MaggieL: aww me 🥰
@Arianator20: ARIANA LIKED THEN UNLIKED
@Magconfan0: he's so gorgeous
@ariluva: imagine if it's a moonlight lyric...😬🤣 Maggie would be over

// thanks for reading part 8!
Please vote and comment
3+ comments for next part