20. Tour Day Four

//this is short for a reason sorry//

(Ariana's POV)

It was the next day. Justin had agreed that I would be able to speak to Shawn today and try and settle the on going battle.

I had not long finished my set on stage but today I would be joining Justin to sing our single What do you men's together.

He was currently onstage and me and Matt were eating blue berries watching from the side.

"Are you sure you wanna see Shawn tonight?" he asks

"Positive." I smile.

"You don't think it will go shit?" He asks.

"Do I want to see him? No. Do I want to be the one known for making effort? Yes." I shrug.

"Even after what they did to you.." he sighs "it makes me feel so guilty about it still" he frowns.

"Don't you dare apologise. You're sat by my side. Where are the others?" I frown.

"We will all come with you" he smiles.

"I want You, Justin, Erin and a couple body guards with me. But I want to me the one to knock on the door" I say.

"Of course" Matt smiles.

"Ari you're on" scooter smiles.

I hug Matt and I grab my microphone.

"And now I want to introduce a very special person to me. We recorded this song and video together not Long ago. This is what do you mean" I hear Justin say and the music starts.

I take a big breathe before I smile walking into the stage joining him.

"What do you mean? ooh
When you nod your head yes
But you wanna say no
What do you mean? hey
When you don't want me to move
But you tell me to go
What do you mean?
Oh, what do you mean?
Said you're running out of time
What do you mean?
Oh oh oh what do you mean?
Better make up your mind
What do you mean?
"

@Arianator01:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN! OMG 🤯❤️

Liked by MatthewEspinosa and 300 others

@AriFan1: send me the video plz!!!

@JustinNAri:
Justin drew bieber we will be having words!!

@JustinNAri:Justin drew bieber we will be having words!!