45. Get Well Soon

A/N
I just want to start this chapter off by saying a huge thank you to everyone who has supported it from the start. I never expected it to get as much attention as it has.
Sadly, I have concluded an end for this book therefore there's probably only about 10-15 (maybe more?) more chapters and there will not be another book after this one. :(
However I have just started my new book but it is Harry Styles and Ariana based.
I absolutely love seeing the regular commenters and voters. It means a lot to me that you go out of your way to do so.
On a side note, play this song throughout the chapter, it will make sense and plus is an amazing song.

Thank you all🖤

//
(Ariana's POV)

"And here we have, performing for the first time in 8 months since her tragic accident. Ariana Mendes performing her new hit song on her new album" the presenter smiles.

The lights turn on and I'm stood in the most gorgeous black dress with an orchestra behind me.
A crowd of my fans ahead of me. Live tv and cameras everywhere.

The music starts and I begin signing..

"They say my system is overloaded
(Girl, what's wrong with you? Come back down)
I'm too much in my head, did you notice?
(Girl, what's wrong with you? Come back down)
My body's here on Earth, but I'm floating
(Girl, what's wrong with you? Come back down)
Disconnected, so sometimes, I feel frozen and alone"

*30 minutes earlier*

@CelebNews:
Ariana Mendes is back in live BBC Special discussing her recovery and new album 'Get Well Soon'.

Liked by HayesGrier, PrincessAri and 1,927,829 others

@ArianaFan: look at her 😍
@JustinBieber: so proud.
@PrincessAri: IM HERE TONGIHT!

"Wow. What a comeback.." the interviewer smiles.

"I'm so glad to finally be back." I smile.

"So you're new album came out today, we are so excited to hear you perform later. Tell us a bit about your album"

Photos of the front and back of my album appear on the screen behind us.