25. Nominations.

(Ariana's POV)

Today was another day of tour. I had woken up and taken one of my lung pills. Oops I had missed 6 now....However. The nominations for the billboard awards were out today at mid day too!

I was going to release 7 rings tomorrow and hope that I get to perform it.

The news was going crazy over me and Maggie! It's ridiculous!

@CelebNews:
@AriMendes and @MaggieL seem to be clashing yet again over social media!

@CelebNews:@AriMendes and @MaggieL seem to be clashing yet again over social media!

Liked by MaggieL, PrincessAri and 1,837,829 others.

Yeah okay no one cares! She doesn't bother me at all anymore like i really couldn't care less about her. We were currently on our way to the venue as we had to rehearse a few bits and we all wanted to be together to hear the nominations!

@ErinJ:
On our way to find out Ari's been nominated for everything 💍😌 @AriMendes

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, AriMendes and 109,827,829 others.
@PrincessAri: a 7 rings snippet?!?!?!?? Is it called 7 rings?!?
@Arianator09: IS THAT RAP?
@AriMendes: 🤭

Paparazzi were taking photos of us as we left the car and some of our fans were already lining up so get to the front! I surprised them all and ordered 20 large pizzas for everyone to share.

When we walk inside I smile and see our dancers. We all hug and sit down in our vip area where we all were eating breakfast.

"Alright the nominations are out!!" Scooter smiles.

"I'll go through them one by one!" He adds.

"Top Male Artist:
Shawn Mendes
Harry Styles
Justin Bieber
Ed Sheeran"

"Yess!" Justin smiles and I hug him  and everyone cheers.

"Top Female Artist:
Maggie Lindemann
Demi Lovato
Ariana Mendes
Billie Eilish "

"I'm so happy but do I really have to be against Maggie again" I sigh and giggle as everyone was cheering for me

"Top summer song:
Backbear- hot girl bummer
Ariana Mendes - No tears left to cry
Billie Eilish- Bad Guy
Justin Bieber (feat Ariana Mendes) - What do you mean"

"Oooooo you're against each other!!" Erin laughs.

"No as technically we did it together" Justin smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Album of the year:
Ariana Mendes- Fake Smile
Shawn Mendes- Illuminate
Demi Lovato- Tell me you love me
Taylor Swift- lover"

"I really hope I win that.. only to beat Shawn" I giggle and smile.