43. So, what happened?

(Ariana's POV)

Interview day. I was so nervous. Last night with Hayes was perfect and everything I could've wanted. But I couldn't lead him on... my heart is with Justin.

"Are you ready?" Shawn asks.

"Yep" I smile and grab my phone.

I had my hair half up half down in cute space buns and wear my classic hoodie and heel boots.

I was nervous but excited. The world was finally going to know about my Illnes

Erin , Matt , Hayes and Nash were coming with me and of course Shawn.

When we eventually arrive at the studio I felt sick. I had tried to hide this for so long. But I knew it was best if the world knew.

We walked inside and instantly I was met by the loveliest people.

"Is there anything you don't want us to ask?" A manager asks.

"Nope. Be as open as you want" I smile

"Thank you" they smile as they are still setting everything up.

It would be live streamed and on TV. There was already a waiting queue of over 400 thousand people ready to watch. Insane.

"You'll be great. We're all here" Shawn says.

"You can be in the interview. Friends and family welcome for support." Zach said walking in with a big smile.

"I'd love that. Hi!" I smile and we hug each other.

Zach sang was interviewing me.

"Thank you so much for coming." He smiles "I think your really brave." He smiles.

"Thank you" I blush.

A while later we were all set up and ready and the interview would start any second. I was super nervous now. I had Shawn one side of me and Erin Matt and Hayes sat on another sofa not far away.

"Hello ! Welcome back to the Zach sang show. I'm Zach and today we have the absolutely gorgeous and amazing Ariana Mendes with us." Zach smiles.

"Thank you for having me" I smile.

"No thank you for being here. I honestly from the bottom of my heart think your absolutely amazing. I've never met anyone as strong and brave as you" Zach smiles.

"Well thank you." I smile.

"Are you comfortable talking about the night of the awards?" Zach asks.

"Of course!" I giggle.

"Can I start by saying congratulations on all the awards you won ! Your success and albums have been amazing and you truly deserve it. Not to mention your opening performance. Left me shook!" Zach smiles.

"I had so much fun. Although I don't remeber much" I laugh

"So.. what happened?" Zach asks.

"Well I mean as you all saw. I collapsed. B-but that's not all there is to it. During my social media break I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis. I have been struggling with my lungs for a long time now. I have had the best help and my accident was purely due to me not taking it seriously.-" I say and have to gulp as I could feel myself getting emotional.

"I kept it away from my fans, my family and tried to forget about it myself." I last looking down.

"Wow. I'm so sorry you've been going through this but thank you for opening up. Shawn how did you take the news?" He asks.

"Well.. " he says and I laugh slightly.

"I didn't actually find out until I was in the car on the way to the hospital. She really didn't tell anyone. But we've got it all under control now and on the road to recovery" Shawn smiles.

"The only people that knew were Erin, Matt , Justin and Scooter. They all really mean a lot to me and have been there for me more then I could've ever wished" I smiled.

"Speaking of Justin. How come things went downhill?" Zach frowns.

"Nothing went downhill. He's perfect. He's an amazing man. Not once did he ever treat me wrong. Bad timings is what ended our relationship." I state.

"So you could see yourself getting back with him in the future?" He asks.

"Honestly. I'm living my life by the minute now. I don't want to plan ahead. Whatever happens happens!" I smile.

"I noticed you brought hayes along today ! Hi Hayes! How have things been between you two?" He asks.

"Hi!" He laughs. "Obviously we have had our past. But me and Ariana have both moved on from it. I didn't deserve forgiveness but I sure am lucky and won't take her for granted again. She's so's strong" Hayes smiles.

I smile over at Hayes widely.

"I mean Hayes has been there for me a lot. We've both dealt with the past and are just focusing on the future now" I smile.

"So ariana.. how are you dealing with not being able to sing?!"

"Oh god don't... it's been absolute hell ! It hasn't stopped me from writing any music though. I'm working on my next album regardless of not being able to sing a god damn note!" I giggle.

"Ari. We all love you so much. We are just all relieved that your still here. Please take it slow. We love your voice. But we care more about your health" Zach says.

"Aw well thank you I appreciate it." I blush

"We've got a little surprise for you..." Zach says and plays a video on the big screen.

I smile and turn to the screen. He presses play and the instrumental version to breathin starts playing. It was a video of different clips of my fans sending me cute little messages hoping I'd get better soon and sending their love.

At the end of the video I could feel the tears falling off my cheeks.

"Wow I just don't know what to say. My Arianators mean the world to me. I wouldn't have pulled through if it wasn't for you guys. So thank you so much I love you all endlessly." I say wiping my eyes.

@ArianaFanClub:
From her accident at the awards, heartbreak, her surgery, losing her mum, everything this girl has been through and she can still pull through with a smile. She deserves all the love in the world. I'm proud to say I stan ariana. 💓 we love you and will be by your side through your sarcoidosis treatment✨ @AriMendes

 💓 we love you and will be by your side through your sarcoidosis treatment✨ @AriMendes

Liked by HayesGrier, AriMendes ,PrincessAri and 89,937,99 others.
@AriMendes: thank you sweetie 🥺🖤
@PrincessAri: she replied !! We love you so much queen 💓
@JustinBieber: she's an amazing woman🙌🏻
@AriMendes: @JustinBieber 🖤

//thank you for reading part 43
Please vote and comment
3+ comments for next part 💓