10. All Your Charm

(Ariana's POV)

@AriMendes:
Thank You Thank You Thank You!! I am so overwhelmed! No.1 on the album charts and No.1 2 and 3 on the charts!! 😭 I'm so grateful for you Arianators  🙏🏻

1 2 and 3 on the charts!! 😭 I'm so grateful for you Arianators  🙏🏻

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, ErinJ and 289,836,829 others.
@JustinBieber: woahh🤤
@AriMendes: @JustinBieber: 🥰🙈
@Arianator02: WERE SO PROUD OF YOU QUEEN
@AriFam: this is the most gorgeous selfie ever
@MagconAri: you look stunning but I miss the brunette
@AriMendes: @MagconAri me too 🙊

I was so fucking happy.. this album was taking my career off !
My fans were amazing and I couldn't thank them enough.
I was super excited to finally tour again..
As my album was going so well I was convincing myself that I may get nominated for a award at the
Billboard Awards. They were similar to the teen choice awards except they had a more wide variety of audiences. As we had all grown and become more successful our audience has grown too. I just hope none of magcon gets nominated so I don't have to see them! But that's not for a month Or two!

I was desperate to know what Hayes' opinion of the album was.. especially as I released moonlight. I saw that he made a post the other day with the caption 'I be crushin on you baby'
Little did anyone know that's a lyric from moonlight.. ive seen a few fans comment it but I wasn't going to get involved! I think I've won anyway..

@MaggieL:
I know I was made for you💗
I'm in love with all your charm💗
@HayesGrier

@MaggieL:I know I was made for you💗I'm in love with all your charm💗@HayesGrier

Liked by HayesGrier, MaddisonBeer and 67,839,194 others.
@Mayesfan: YASS😍
@AriMendes: can you credit me for using my lyrics?
@Arianatorrr: DAYDREAMIN' !
@Hariana09: Ari!!! OMG pahahah slay queen!
@arisbunny: out of all due respect Maggie.. kissing Ariana's ex boyfriend using her new song lyrics? You're kinda asking for a reaction..

Stupid girl... using my fucking lyrics.... urgh it pissed me off so much! The fact that she feels the need to snog Hayes for an instagram photo and use MY lyrics?