14. Vogue

(Ariana's POV)

Today was the day! I was doing my vogue shoot!
And my last day being blonde!

I was so so so so excited. We had not long arrived and I was nervous. I'd never done a professional shoot before. If I had said no to scooter and stuck with magcon those months back I would never be here today. I'm so grateful.

When we arrived I was greeted by Tyler Mitchell who was the photographer for vogue.

"Welcome! It's such a pleasure to meet you!" He smiles.

"Thank you! I'm so honoured to be doing this" I smile.

It was just me and Erin today. Justin was out shopping and meeting fans.

"We have some amazing outfits picked out for you but we want it all to be your choice. " he smiles.

"Ooo thanks" I giggle and we walk over and I look at the outfits.

"The vision went had for the shoot was very minimal makeup or none at all" he smiles.

"I'm so up for that." I smile. I think it's important girls realise they are beautiful without makeup.

"When your ready, pick your outfits and we will get started!" He smiles.

(Hayes POV)

"Baby, I don't want no one, no one else
So hurry, cause I need some, need some, need some help
And I'll be waiting patient, patiently
'Cause I don't have you here with, here with, here with me
But at least I have the memory"

Yep. I was listing to Ariana again. I loved her. I really did fuck up. But I need to stop dwelling on the past as I can't change it now.

It really bothered me that Matt is going to meet her but I don't know why.

I was looking through all our old messages and photos and making myself upset. I need to get a grip.

I had no reason to hate Justin apart from the fact he was with my girl.

"Hey Hayes!" Shawn calls.

I get up and walk into their hotel room.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"We're gonna go out and get some food if you wanna come?" He offers.

"Yeah sure!" I smile. I grab my coat and put my phone in my pocket.

We walk outside and get stopped by a few people but it wasn't too bad.

We walk into Selfridges and all of a sudden their was loads of paparazzi and flashes and people talking.

We all look out as we assumed it was for us.

We all prepared to get bombarded but a paparazzi man accidentally bumped into me and said "sorry lad!" And kept on running towards the crowd.

The fuck?

"It's Justin" Shawn says.

Anger filled my body. I hated him.
"This is embarrassing" Taylor mutters.

"Yeah let's leave" Shawn sighs.

I notice Justin looked over at us but did nothing.
Wait.. was Ariana with him?

The boys were already dragging us out the shop and we went elsewhere.

"Does that mean Ariana is around?" Cameron asks.

"Who fucking cares!" Shawn snaps.

We all stay quiet and the rest of the day was beyond awkward.