31. Billboard awards (4/4)

(Hayes POV)

"Ariana Mendes!!!!" The presenter cheers down the microphone and Harry claps from the stage too.

Maggie was close to jumping up but hearing Ariana's name made her grumpy and fold her arms.

I could see Shawn stand up and cheer. I'm glad he was cheering for her. In fact all the boys were standing up and clapping for her.

"Don't you dare" Maggie mouths at me.

I stand up and look away from her and clap.

(Ariana's POV)

Holy shit holy shit holy SHIT! I was so happy.. I could feel myself about to cry again. However the more excited I got the more my chest started hurting with sharp pains.

I ignore it and run up to the stage touching my fans hands as I do. I was so excited!

I rush over and hug the presenter who hands me my award. I then hug harry and he hands me the microphone.

"Omg.. I'm so overwhelmed. I don't have words I just am so happy and feel so loved!" I smile into the microphone.

"Ever since I started doing silly little covers on YouTube I knew all I wanted to do was meet my small little fan base and sing for them and look at us now! I'm living my best life and it's all down to my fans and the people supporting me. Mum, this ones for you!" I smile and hand the microphone back to the presenter.

@BillboardAwards:
Our top female and male artist! @AriMendes @HarryStyles

@BillboardAwards:Our top female and male artist! @AriMendes @HarryStyles

Liked by HarryStyles, AriMendes and 293,839,937 others.
@PrincessAri: they look cute together tho... oops
@Harryfan7: MUM AND DAD
@Arianator09: she deserves this so much

I was so overwhelmed and full of emotion!

Not only had I just won Top Female Artist but I had to get back to change for the finale!

I smile and hug Harry one last time before rushing back to my seat and hugging Justin Erin and Matt again.

"Erin can you come with me " I say and she nods.

I had to run back stage to change to my next outfit for the last performance.

I smile and me and Erin sneak out of the venue to go backstage. I could hear myself breathing and so could Erin.

"Girl are you okay?!" Erin asks.

"Y-yeah! Just need some water!" I say and we eventually get backstage.

I change out of my dress into my new outfit.
(Which is this)