46. Moving On

(Ariana's POV)

I was in the best state of mind I have been in for a long time. My health was better then ever and more importantly so was my voice.

We were on our way back to Nash's house after my performance.

Everyone was so happy for me and I was so excited to finally get out and tour with them again.

I was sat next to Hayes in the car. He was constantly looking at me and smiling.

I had missed him..

We were currently all singing along to my new album.

When we eventually arrived home it was very kate. Everyone was so tired and we had a busy day tomorrow planning magcon.

We eventually arrived home. Shawn and Hayes helped me lift my dress from it touching the ground.

When we got inside I turned to everyone "thank you for making my album release day to special" I smile.

"We're all so proud of you" cameron smiles and hugs me.

(Hayes POV)

Wow. The way I felt towards Ariana was absolutely unreal. I felt in love again. I now know what true love feels like.

Walking up the stairs I wait for Shawn to go into his room before I sneak into Ariana's room.

"Mind giving me a hand with this dress?" She asks.

"Of course" I smile.

I unzip-the back and begin untying the lace ribbons.

Once it fell loose Ariana managed to step out of it leaving her in her underwear. Her body was beautiful.

I hand her her pyjama top. Which was mine ! But is now hers.

She hangs her dress up in her wardrobe which was now taking up most space and she couldn't shut the door.

Seeing her get into bed I kissed her head and began walking to the door.

"Hayes, will you stay?" She asks.

I smile and turn to her.

"Of course"

I strip off until I was just in my boxers and get into bed next to her. Her back was against my chest and I wrapped my arms around her petite body.
This was a feeling I had missed the most.

*the next day*

I wake up with Ariana still in my arms fast asleep.

I dont want to wake her up. Instead I go on my phone and a scroll through Instagram. There was so much positive feedback from her performance last night. Was there a song about me on her new album? Yes but she won't tell me which one. I'm hoping it's not better off..

@HayesGrier
Throwback to the recovery days and writing music 🎶 @AriMendes

@HayesGrierThrowback to the recovery days and writing music 🎶 @AriMendes

Liked by MaggieL, JustinBieber and 100,927,829 others.
@MaddisonBeer: my loves <3
@Hariana: date date date date

I smile at all the responses. I was so excited to start rehearsing for tour again. It feels like forever since I heard Ariana's beautiful voice and now we get so much of it at once!

*a few hours later*

(Ariana's POV)

"So baby, come light me up and baby I'll let you on it
A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it
A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body
'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you
Got everyone watchin' us, so baby, let's keep it secret
A little bit scandalous, but baby, don't let them see it
A little less conversation and a little more touch my body
'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you, oh..."

I was up on the stage in my sweatpants and crop top.

Singing my little heart out dancing with my backup dancers who were also finally glad to be back. They were joining us on tour.
They had been the same level of support that my entire magcon family had.

Hayes was watching me constantly. I loved when they supported me even when it was something as little as rehearsals.

After the song finished everyone cheers and I smile.

"Okay Ariana just one more and then that's you done for the day" Bart smiles.

"Any suggestions?" I ask magcon.

"Either take it old school and sing moonlight or I wanna hear dangerous woman off the new album" Matt smiles.

"Dangerous woman it is" I smile.

I smile and the music starts playing.

"Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you"

When I finished everyone looked at me with dropped jaws.

"I think your surgery gave you better vocals" Shawn sighs.

"I don't. I definitely need a break now" I wheeze slightly and laugh.

I jump off the stage , I still had to use my machine once in awhile but other then that I was absolutely fine.

I sit in the audience watching mahogany perform next holding my machine to my mouth and playing on my phone.

@AriMendes:
My dancers are not just my dancers. They are a family to me. They have stuck by my side putting their jobs on the line waiting for me to recover. I adore everything single one of them. I couldn't be more grateful. I love you all 🖤 bring on tour!

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, ErinJ and 300,827,829 others liked this

@tayashawki: lotta luv girl💜
@briannicholson: missed you
@scottnifholson: glad to be back !💚

Life at the moment was pretty fucking great. I couldn't ask for anything more.
I had my health back, my family, my friends and I was living the time of my life.

I hope it doesn't change...

// thanks for reading part 46!
Please vote and comment !
Gonna be sad to see this story end 💜
I'm struggling to pick between two alternate endings.
Do you guys wanna see happy or sad 💓