2. Yes. Yes we did.

(Hayes POV)

Life for me and the boys has been an absolute train wreck. Without Ariana magcon has been going further and further downhill but none of us want to admit it. Just like I don't want to admit the fact I miss her.

None of us have heard a word from her since the day she screamed in my face that she hated me.

Shawn really struggled those first few months but he's doing better now he's not long released his new album Illuminate which was all over the charts. We had done a few more magcon shows with Maggie taking Ariana's place and she was killing it! At least I thought so. The fans weren't to happy. But we've only got Ariana to blame!

I hope she's doing okay.. anyway! Me and Maggie Really have shocked everyone. She's close with all the boys again and I'm so happy with her.

Shawn has debated reaching out to Ariana so many times seeing as she's had her social media silence. Regardless of her not being active she's still been on the charts with old songs and on the news. More then us! It annoyed some of the boys but we deserve it! We all slightly feel guilt of the way we left things off but we can't change that now.

"Hayes!" I hear a voice call.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Come here" Nash yells.

"Ariana's broken her silence." He smiles again.

"And she's blonde now!" Mahogany says.

"But right now I'm in a state of mind I wanna be in like all the time" Nash reads out.

"Did we really hurt her that much that she's only just about healed?" Shawn frowns.

"No it wasn't all us" Cameron says. It was . We all knew it was!

"We haven't seen her for months. It can't just be us" Shawn sighs

"Well it's coming up to 6 months" Taylor smiles.

"She won. She disappeared for all this time and she's still more relevant then us!" Matthew says.

"At least she isn't dating Justin.." I say.

"Why does it matter?!" Maggie asks.

"It doesn't!" I say defensively.

"Hey Guys she just posted again" Matt says showing everyone his phone.

@AriMendes:
We're on another mentality 🖤

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, JustinBieber and 197,829,928 others

@Arianatoe74: IS THIS A MV..
@magconari: she is back and here to fight🖤
@Jariana: we're? As in you and Justin?!..

"That's definitely a song." Shawn says.

"We really fucked up..." Carter sighs.

Yes. Yes we did.

// thanks for reading part 2
Please vote and comment!