32. Ambulance

(Hayes POV)

As the performance went on we could see Ariana struggling slightly but she carried on like the trooper she was.  But as she got close to the end of the song she just collapsed. My heart froze seeing her fall and just collapse into a ball on the floor.

The music continued for a few seconds but when her dancers stopped and all surrounded her everyone knew this was a serious problem. Justin Erin and Matt were all running over to the stage.

The second she hit the floor Shawn stood up as he didn't know wether it was part of the performance or not but as he noticed the dancers stop and worry he started running over to the stage too.

The whole audience was clearly concerned as Ariana was not moving. As she still had her microphone on we could hear one her dancers shout 'Someone call an ambulance. She's not breathing.'

We can't lie. The whole audience was worrying especially when they started closing the curtains.
I could feel my hands shaking slightly. All of us were scared for her. Without saying a word we picked up our stuff and started running back stages after Shawn too.

By the time we had got back to the back stage a medical crew were already on the stage with her.
The medics started performing CPR on her as she was not breathing at all.

Justin Erin Matt and Shawn were all crying and had tears running down there faces.

"Everybody MOVE" a paramedic shouted as Ariana was moved onto a stretcher and carried into an ambulance.

"We will meet you there just go!" Scooter says shaking.

They left beyond quickly and we were all stood back stage in complete shock and tears.

Erin was so scared. Matthew was hugging her and Justin was pacing back and forth.

Shawn was arranging a car to come and get him so he could go with her.

Shawn furrows his eyebrows at Justin and storms over to him.

"Look what you've done to her! You've pushed her to do too much!" He shouts at him crying.

"Shawn that's not what the issue is" Justin says wiping his eyes.

"The what is it?!" He says crying angrily.

"She has sarcoidosis." Erin says walking over to Shawn also wiping her eyes.

"She didn't take her medication today.. or the other day" Erin frowns feeling guilty.

"It's not you're fault.." Matt says and hugs her.

Shawn was stood there in shock and worried.

"She didn't want anyone knowing" Justin shrugs.

"Can we put all hatred aside for now and can you come with me to her and explain more?" Shawn pleads.

"Of course" Justin says and they hug and both get into the same car and follow the ambulance.

-

"We are very sorry to have to end the show so suddenly. Ariana is on her way to hospital. We send our love and we are all praying for a speedy recovery. The after party is cancelled" we hear a presenter say.

@CelebNews:
Ariana Mendes collapses on stage and is rushed to hospital during her closing performance at the billboard awards. We hope she's okay and recovers.💗