28. Billboard Awards (1/4)

(Ariana's POV)

Today was the day.. the billboard awards! It was currently 10am and me and Justin were getting ready with our Fashion and Makeup artists. Erin and Matt would be coming too.

"You both look so hot..." Erin smiles and takes a photo of us. I smile and look at the photo "OMG that's so cute Justin look!" I smile

"Can I post?" Justin smiles as Erin airdrops the photo to him.

@JustinBieber:
See you soon. 🖤 @AriMendes

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, HayesGrier and  385,739,937 others

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, HayesGrier and 385,739,937 others.
*comments have been disabled*

I smile and like the photo. I absolutely loved my dress and felt so confident in it.

"Are you ready?" Justin smiles and kisses my hand.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I smile.

Justin takes my hand and we make our way to the limo with Erin. We all looked amazing!!

(Hayes POV)

We had just arrived to the Billboard Awards. I was wearing a plain black Tuxedo and Maggie was wearing a pink plain dress. I had a pink tie to match.

As we were all getting out of the car we were being blinded by the bright lights and camera flashes.

We all stood together to get some group photos. As we all were very known individuals we were best knows for being a group.

Me Nash and Cameron get called over to an interviewee and we happily walk over.

"Hey! Nice to see you all here! You all look lovely" the woman smiles.

"Thank you" Nash smiles.

"Who are you most looking forward to seeing tonight?" She asks.

"I personally am really excited to see Ariana perform" Cameron smiles.

"Yeah me too! And Billie Eilish!" Nash smiles.

"And you Hayes?" They ask

Ariana. "Uhm probably Ed Sheeran! I love his music" I smile. And lie.

"I see you both are up against each other for another year for best Male Youtuber?" She laughs.

"Yes we are" Cameron laughs looking at me.

"We honestly don't mind who wins. We're family at the end of the day so if I don't win the only other person I'd want to win is Cameron!" I smile.

"Hayes Maggie over here!" A paparazzi called.

She smiles at me and we walk over to the carpet and start taking photos.

As we start posing together I notice all of a sudden the attention turned off of us as another car approaches.