6. Heart Strings

(Hayes POV)

Seeing that interview broke my heart and I don't know why. She was so fucking happy. SO HAPPY! I've never seen her that happy even when she's been with us!

And the smile on her face when she said her and Justin are dating. Fuck it hurt me so much. It made me feel like someone punched a hole through me.. I have no idea why.. I dumped her after all. That will forever be my biggest mistake..

"Wow.. she's completely over us.." Shawn frowns.

"We deserve it" Nash shrugs.

"So she's touring with Justin.." Shawn sighs.

"And dating him!" Mahogany says "she's lucky!!!"

"I'm glad she's happy.. but I do miss her" Matt sighs.

"Guys get over her!" Maggie whines.

"Give it a rest maggie you know you'll never be her" Taylor rolls his eyes.

"Guys look at us.. were all here arguing and falling out over Ariana's success... let's grow from this not fall apart!" Matthew sighs.

"Look we're letting her win by sitting here crying over her happiness!" Shawn sighs.

"Why does someone have to 'win'? Why can't we all just be happy for each other?" Matthew sighs.

"It's embarrassing for us" Shawn whines.

"I think you guys are being over the top now... Ariana did a lot for us don't you forget that! .." Matt sighs. I agreed with him but if I showed that Maggie would lose her shit.

We were beginning to forget what magcon is really about! Family!!

*the next day*

We had just woken up. The whole house had been a whole negative vibe since Ariana's appearance on Jimmy Fallon.

I was currently outside with Matt playing basketball: we were the only two not hating on Ariana but around Maggie I had to.

"I want to reach out to her" Matt sighs.

"Should we?" I ask.

"I don't know.. definitely not you.." Matt sighs.

"It needs to come from Shawn. I know.. but I Urgh.." I sigh

"You what?" Matt asks.

"I think I made a mistake.." I frown.

"Hayes.. as much as I love you as a brother. You've seen her happy with Justin and now you're jealous.. I mean I'm jealous because she knows Justin bieber!! But you've been with Maggie for a long time now. " Matt says.

"Yeah but seeing her face pulled on heart strings..." I sigh.

"She's just posted!"Matt smiles opening his phone.

@AriMendes:
Hiii cutiesss, I'm overwhelmed by all the love. I've missed you all! Talk to me :) 🖤

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, JustinBieber and 207,829,927 others

@Arianaotrrrr: HI MUM. When can we see the album cover!!!???
@AriMendes: @Arinaotrrrr: tomorrow :)
@Harianaforlife: can you tell us any songs that are on the album that you never released?
@AriMendes: @Harianaforlife: MoOnLiGhT + nEeDy 🤫
@Harianaforlife; MOONLIGHT!? Isn't that the one you wrote for Hayes?!?!
@AriMendes: @Harianaforlife: sadly.. I love it so much but it makes me cry now.
@AriMagcon: WERE GETTING NEEDY!!!

@CelebNews:
@AriMendes confirms she is releasing song 'moonlight' written about her ex boyfriend @HayesGrier !

@CelebNews:@AriMendes confirms she is releasing song 'moonlight' written about her ex boyfriend @HayesGrier !

Liked by AriMendes, MaddisonBeer and 89,928,929 others.
@MaggieL: someone is still clearly stuck on their ex! 🤢
@AriMendes: @MaggieL.... I'm with Justin.. I win at life... 🥵
@Jariana: FUCK YES YOU DO GIRL!
@Harianaforlife: I will forever want Hariana back together 💔

"Damn she's fully over me huh!" I sigh.

"You broke her heart.." Matt shrugs.

"I thought I was doing the right thing by being honest" I frown.

"You did do the right thing if that's what your heart truly felt.." Matt shrugs.

"Can you fucking believe she's dropping moonlight?!" I hear Maggie shout walking outside..here we go again.

"She's gaining attention off us!" She snaps.

"No she isn't. She's giving us attention." Matthew furrows his eyebrows.

"Well she's still releasing a song about Hayes? Like she clearly hasn't moved on!" Maggie rolls her eyes

"She literally replied to you 'I'm with Justin. I win at life' I think she's moved on" I roll my eyes back.

"Maggie You're obsessed with her" Matt groans shakes his head.

"I am not!" She says defensively.

"Then leave it!" Matt says again walking inside.

"Can you believe him!" Maggie sighs.

"Just forget about her okay? There's no need to be jealous" I smile at her.

She smiles back and kisses me. I felt nothing with her..

@MaggieL:
He's my moonlight now 😌

Liked by HayesGrier, MaddisonBeer and 89,928,919 others @arianator7: jealousy at its finest@MagconAri: thanks for the promo for Ari!@MaggieHayes: QUEEN

@arianator7: jealousy at its finest
@MagconAri: thanks for the promo for Ari!
@MaggieHayes: QUEEN

// thanks for reading part 6 !
Please vote and comment
2+ comments for next chapter