37. Dont cry

(Ariana's POV)

"A break?" I ask looking confused.

"So you can focus on yourself and I can focus on tour" he says.

I look down and feel tears start to fall down my cheeks.

"I know that it's probably best.." I frown.

"Ariana I love you so much and always will. But I think it's what's best for us considering we're going to be a part for so long" Justin frowns

"I can see why it's best. But promise me we will stay friends.." I say looking at Justin with my big brown eyes.

"Ariana of course." He smiles and kisses my cheek.

He hands me a usb stick "I wrote this for you."

"Is it gonna make me cry.." I frown.

"Maybe.. but I named it be alright. Seeing as that was the song you performed when you had your accident. It all fitted well together" he smiles.

"I love you." I say and wipe my eyes.

"I love you too. I'm a phone call away. Don't forget that" he says.

"When are you leaving?"  I ask sadly.

"Tonight." He frowns..

"I'm gonna miss you. Thank you for everything" I say and we hug.

Scooter walks in and smiles at me.

"Hey Ari." He says

"Hi" I say wiping away tears.

"Obviously I will be going with Justin. But I want you to know me and Bart have had a talk and we will both be co-managing you. " he says.

"Thanks Scooty" I smile.

He gives me a hug and I start crying

"This is all my fault!"

"Hey! Don't cry! Everything is gonna be alright" Justin smiles.

"I will fly over any time you need me Ariana. We need to focus on your recovery before anything else!" Scooter smiles

"I know..  " I frown.

"Anyway I'll give you both a few more minutes" scooter smiles and gives me a final hug and leaves.

"I will always be here for you okay." Justin smiles and wipes his eyes.

"Same to you" I smile and wipe my eyes.

"Your truly one of a kind Ariana and I love you with everything I have." He says

"I love you too and I'm glad we can stay friends" I smile

"Ariana you'll always be more then a friend to me but we know this is best" he says.

"I know.." I sigh.

"You have your family and Erin and Matt are gonna be with you." He smiles.

"I know. I'm very lucky. Thank you for everything you've done for me" I smile and wipe another tear.

"Ariana you did it all yourself. Your amazing" he smiles and rubs my head.

"Have a speedy recovery. I'll be praying and thinking of you" he smiles and kisses my head.

"You have my number. Go smash your tour" I smile.

He smiles at me and kisses my head one more time. He takes his hoodie off and leaves it on the chair next to the flowers.

I smile at him and he wipes away my tears before leaving.

As he walks out I cry a lot to myself. I loved him a lot...

I grab my laptop which was down beside me as Erin brought it for me and plugged the usb stick into it.

It pops up and I press play...
(Video at the top)

"Across the ocean, across the sea,
Starting to forget the way you look at me now
Over the mountains, across the sky,
Need to see your face, I need to look in your eyes"

At the end of the song I was a mess. I loved Justin a lot. I was sad we aren't together anymore but it doesn't mean we don't care.

@JustinBieber:
Where do I start... this girl has turned my life around in all the right ways. She has the biggest heart and purest soul. I fell in love with her the day we met. My heart breaks for her as she is going through some tough times right now. All she wants to do is sing and perform again however she needs to take time and recover first. I will be carrying on my tour alone whilst Ariana takes a break. Me and Ariana have also decided that we are going to remain friends. The long distance is too hard for both of us. I think nothing but positivity when I think of this girl and I love her with all of my heart. We've made so many amazing memories together and I will forever cherish them.
We all want you to get well soon angel ❤️

Liked by HayesGrier, MaddisonBeer and 347,929,828 others

@MaddisonBeer: ly both
@Jariana: NOO💔
@ArianasBae: get well soon beautiful
@PrincessAri: you guys will always have a strong bond. #getwellsoonari

I felt my bottom lip wobbling. Instead of liking or replying I decided to send Justin a simple '❤️' as I know it would mean more.

I wasn't active on social media at all as I hated seeing some of the hate and memes I was receiving from my accident and most importantly it wasn't making me any better.

I was sat alone wiping away my tears..

Why did all of this have to happen...

//Thanks for reading part 37!
Please vote and comment.
3+ comments for next part 💜