35. Cancelled

(Ariana's POV)

It was later that day. I was an emotional wreck. I was a huge mix of happy of the awards I won but sad as it could've been my last award.

Erin was sat by my side handing me grapes. All I wanted to do was get out of this hospital but they said I'll be in here for a week minimum. They're going to try and do my surgery ASAP!

"Who's hoodie is this?" I ask.

"Hayes'" Erin says.

"Oh.." I shrug.

"Him and Cameron are still here. " Erin says.

"Why? Where?" I ask

"Outside, Shawn and Justin have gone to get over night bags so they'll leave when they come back."

"They can come in" I shrug

Erin nods and walks over to the door. She opens it and tells them they can come in. I hear shuffling and then they walk in. I had more colour in my face but I still had tubes up my nose

"Hey Ari" Cameron smiles.

I smile back at him "hi"

"Hi" Hayes says quietly. I smile back but stay silent.

"You killed the award performances" Cameron smiles.

"Thanks " I half smile.

"We're here does you. We're not enemies anymore." Cameron says.

"You were never enemies to me. But you all really hurt me" I say looking sad.

"Well who ended up on top..". Cameron smiles "but I am really sorry" Cameron adds.

"It's okay.." i shrug.

"The rest of magcon is cancelled so at least Shawn can be with you" Cameron sighs.

"What? He didn't need to cancel?!" I ask and Cameron gets his phone out.

@MagconTour:
We are very sorry to say that the rest of the tour is cancelled and will be re arranged for a future date. A family crisis has occurred. Thank you all for understanding. - Bart

Liked by MatthewEspinosa, PrincessAri and 90,928,829 others
*comments have been disabled*

"I won't lie.. I'm glad Shawn will be here" I say.

"We all will be Ari.." Cameron smiles.

"What's Justin doing?" I ask Erin.

"I don't know to be honest.." she shrugs

I frown and reach for my glass of water but accidentally knock it off and it smashes on the floor. Hayes gets up and starts cleaning it up.

"Fuck sorry.. I have no idea what's wrong with me" I frown

"Don't apologise" Hayes smiles.

I think they're back" Erin smiles as we hear footsteps and Justin and Shawn walk in.

"Erin where are you staying tonight?" Hayes asks

"I don't know" she shrugs.

"Go back to our house" Shawn smiles.

"Thank you.. Ari.. I'll be back in the morning" she smiles and gives me a gentle hug leaving with Hayes and Cameron.

*later that day*

(Hayes POV)

I was on my way back with Cameron and Erin. I must admit it was awkward having Erin there as she hates me !

"I hope she's okay.." Erin frowns.

"She will be fine!" Cameron smile and hugs her.

"What made you want to come?" Erin asks me.

"Just initial reaction." I shrug.

Erin shrugs and gives me a dirty look..

We finally arrive back to our house. And by our house I meant my mums house. Everyone loved staying here and my mum loved it too.

I could see skylynn waiting for me. We get out the car and she runs over.

"Did you being Ariana back this time like you promised?!" She asks

I blush and Erin raises her eyebrow "no sky she's at the hospital" I say.

I see Maggie wall to the door and she didn't look happy.

"Why are you here" she asks Erin.

"Cause I'm the best friend. Now please move" Erin says sassily walking past her pushing her shoulder with hers.

I take a deep breathe and Cameron pats my back.

"Is there something you need to tell me Hayes??" Maggie rolls her eyes.

"I went for Shawn maggie" I roll my eyes and walk inside with her.

"Really?" She raises her eyebrow

"Yes really!" I sigh.

"Maggie I didn't even speak to Ariana now please chill!" I say.

My mum walks in and hugs me " how is she?.. poor girl?"

"She's not great mum she needs surgery. But Shawns with her" I shrug

"Why does everyone care about her so much!" Maggie sighs. My mum rolls her eyes at Maggie

"Cause that's my best friends little sister and once my girlfriend!" I snap and turn to Maggie I didn't care that everyone was there.

"Well i'm your current girlfriend so that's how I would like it to stay!" Maggie shouts and storms away.

(Ariana's POV)

I was currently sat with Shawn and Justin. I was feeling a lot better. I was sat up right crossed legged on my bed with a glass of water. Due to my operation being any day I wasn't  allowed to eat.

Shawn and Justin were sat Infront of me scoffing their faces with a McDonald's. I'd usually be jealous but I felt so sick.  All my fans were worrying so much and I wanted to give them an update

@AriMendes:
Hiii everyone. Thanks for all the support. I have surgery anytime over the next few days. I won't be on my phone at all but I'm fine. I just should've kept Breathin!!!!Please give me tome to rest and I'll be back soon 🖤🥺

 I just should've kept Breathin!!!!Please give me tome to rest and I'll be back soon 🖤🥺

Liked by HayesGrier, ErinJ and 309,828,929 others.
@Hariana: that's hayes' hoodie !!!!!
@PrincessAri: get well soon bby💔
@Arianator09: we love you

The machine in my photo was something I held against my nose and mouth when I didn't want tubes up my nose. They were absolutely horrible and I choose the machine over those any day!

Justin looked sad. I knew the decision wether to cancel his tour or not was big. But I didn't want him to.   He has sacrificed a lot for me already and making him end his tour would absolutely destroy me !

All I wanted to do was get this surgery over with so I could go home...

//thanks for reading part 35!
Please vote and comment
3+ comments for the next part