Chapter 64

Ryder and I then left them. I know they would figure this out for us. They know how it is. They won't want us to go throw what they went throw. I just hope Mr. Shuester will do something about it. But I am not holding my breathe.

"You are being quite." Ryder said to me.

"Just lost in thought. That's it." I told him.

"Anything I can help you with?" He asked me.

"No. We already did everything we could. I just can't believe they would stoop so low. Of all people I always thought they were different. But looks like I am wrong. They are more the bullies then I am. I would never." I told them.

"They are just scared. I am saying what they did was right. But they are just being followers because they don't have a leader to show them what is right." He told me.

I couldn't help but smile at him about that. I then gave him a hug. He hugged me back. We then headed to our next class. After that event this morning, nothing else exciting or anything happened. I still haven't got the chance to ask Ryder out.

I was heading to glee practice from my group. We were going to practice in the gym today because New Direction took the audience and I don't want to use the chore room. It just doesn't feel right. When I walked into the gym Santana, Brittany, and Quinn were talking with Mercedes, Sam, Artie, Blaise, Mike, and Puck.

I went over to them. I need to know if they could tell me if Mr. Shuester did anything. I was talking quietly to themselves.

"So, I need to know. Did Mr. Shuester do anything or did he just talk?" I asked them.

"We were just talking about that." Mercedes said.

"You are not going to like what we have to say." Sam said.

I gave them one of my famous get on with it looks. I need to know what I going to need to do. I am not just going to sit around and take it. But I will never stoop down to their level.

"We went and talked to him about him it. He isn't going to do anything about it. He said kids will be kids. Everything will sort out itself." Mercedes said.

"Oh hell no." I said heading to the door.

"Kitty, where are you going?" Quinn asked.

"Go show them what a true top bitch looks like. Why I am ruling this school." I told them.

I headed to the audience. I just walked right in on the rehearse. I don't care. When you target people, I care then you are going to get the bitch.

"You really think you guys are so cool. Slushing us. No, you are just scared cats. Followers that think they can run with the top bitch. Mr. Shuester, you are nothing but a scared of your students. If you were a true man. You would put a stop to it. But of course, you stay quiet. No wonder you can't win anything. Because you don't any balls to anything brave. None of you. If anyone of you guys go near or even slushie my people. I promise you I will show you no mercy. Got it. This is your last warning. I will be worse than Quinn and Santana combined." I told them.

I just walked out of the room. They all looked at me stun. They think I am kidding. I will show them. When I walked out, I saw my group standing there.

"Kitty Wilde, everyone. The real savage queens" Mercedes said praising me.

"Quinn, Santana, I think she a bigger bitch then you two. You have met your match." Puck said.

"I have. I could never be prouder." Santana said.

"Thanks. I meant ever word. Now I must head somewhere. I know his next step already. Quinn, Santana, and Brittany will you join me." I said.

"Yeah." Quinn said smiling.

We then headed to the one place I know I was going to be called to after I just did that. Mr. Shuester thinks I don't know his next move. But I do. Then walked into principles office. I took a seat on the couch with Sue staring at us. Just like I called it. Mr. Shuester and Rachel Berry came rushing in.