Chapter 29

I hope everything will be all right for them. I have hope. This is the future and I see well in the future. I feel like this is the underdog time. We will triumph this year.

*Kitty's POV*

It is the next day. I walked into to school and saw Ryder standing there waiting for me at my locker.

"Hey?" I said confused. I wasn't expecting Ryder to be at my locker.

"Hey." He said smiling at me.

"I am just wondering. What are you doing here at my locker?" I asked him.

"Just thought come to take to you as friends. Also talk about glee." He told me.

"Hunter told you didn't him." I said.

"Yeah. I agree with him. You show sing about being a leader." He told me.

"Ryder, thanks for believing in me. But no." I told him. I got my things and shut my locker.

"Come on Kitty." He said.

"No. I will talk to you later." I said walking away. I walked passed the glee room and Mr. Shuester's office.

"Kitty, can you please come here?" Mr. Shuester asked me from his off. What did he want?

"Yes Mr. Shuester?" I asked him.

"Well I want to talk to you about something." He told me.

"What is that?" I asked him so confused. I don't even know what he wants to talk about.

"One of your glee members came up to me consured about you." He told me.

I know what this is about. I know who came and talked to him.

"Mr. Shuester, Jake came and talked to you about me dating Hunter." I said to him.

"Yes Kitty. He was just consured about you. He doesn't want to see you get hurt." Mr. Shuester told me.

"Thank-you Mr. Shuester. But if Jake has anything to say about me. He should came to talk to me. He thought you could change things. I am dating Hunter from the Warblers. But I am happy. Isn't that what matters." I said to him.

"That is what matters. I was just wanted to see if you were. Now I know. That is how it should be. Thank-you Kitty." He said to me smiling.

"Can I go now?" I asked him.

"Yes. I will see you later." He told me.

"See you later Mr. Shuester. And Thanks." I walking out. I walked down the hallway. People were separating like the red sea for me as I walked throw. I walked up to Marley.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Who?" She asked me confused.

"Jake." I told him.

"He is probably at his locker. I was going to go see him. Why?" She told me. I just walked away without answering her question. I know she was following me.

"PUCKERMAN!" I yelled at him. He turned around and Ryder was standing there.

"What Kitty?" He asked me.

"Are you kidding me? Do you really don't care? Do you?" I asked him.

"What are you talking about?" He asked me.

"Don't act stupid. Mr. Shuester talked to me. If you really have a problem. Don't go to him. Come to me." I said to him.

"Kitty...."