Chapter 49

"Also, if anyone wants to join the winning team. You are welcome." I said. Everyone looked at each other confused. But we didn't care. We then walked out the room. They will figure everything out soon.

*Kitty's POV*

It was later that day. I was at my locker. The day was finally over. Tomorrow is going to be a new day. A new start from the new glee club. A winning glee club.

"Kitty, how could you do this to us?" Jake asked when he got up to me with Unique, Marley, and Ryder.

"How could I do this to you guys. How couldn't you guys stand behind me and believe in me? What true friends you are." I said to him.

"Kitty, it's nothing against you. But Marley is a better leader." Jake said.

"Kitty, no one would follow you in respect. Probably in fear." Unique commented.

"Thanks for that. I need to do this. If you guys can't understand then fine. Good luck at companions. We will see you there." I said. I shut my locker and headed out. I was done talking to them.

"Kitty, wait up." I heard behind me. I stopped to see Ryder come up behind me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Do whatever you need to do. But I can't leave New Directions. But I support whatever you do." He told me.

"Thanks Ryder. You are a true friend. I don't expect you to do anything. I need to prove something." I told him.

"Kitty, you don't have to prove anything. You know what you can do. You are amazing. People who couldn't see that is stupid." He told me.

I looked at him and smiled at him. He is really a great friend. I then said,

"Yes, I do. It's nothing against you. But thank you Ryder."

"You know don't have anything to prove. You are a true leader, and anyone would follow you in respect not fear." Ryder to me.

"Thanks Ryder. I really did need to hear that." I told him. Ryder will always be the one person I can always turn to for help.

"No problem. Do you need a ride home?" He asked me.

"Yes, please." I told him.

We then head to Ryder's car. We got to his car and he turned on music. We headed out of the parking a lot. It was nice getting away from that place. It was nice being with Ryder. It felt safe and happy.