Chapter 61

I then got ready for the day. We headed to our favorite shops. Not the mall or anything. But just small-time shops. It is where we get the most good stuff. This is what I need. Sometime with the girls.

We headed in town. There are a few shops we love to hit. They were small time shops that are amazing. We hit a few of my favorites. Then we went to my favorite of all time. It is called Beauty Within. I was close with the shop owner.

"Kitty, it has been a while. Where have you been girl?" The girl behind the counter said.

"Hey Jamie. I have been busy. I wish I could have been around. So happy to see this place open. Where is your mom? Is she here?" I asked.

"She is somewhere. They are so many things here that I think is having your name on them." She told me.

"Cool. I am going to hunt for them. Maybe I will find your mother in the time." I told her.

Quinn, Santana, and Brittany followed me. It was nice being around people who wanted me around. I had a few things in my arms already. I had ideas for them too. I really do love this store.

"Look at this dress. Kitty, you need to try this on. It is so you." Santana said showing me a beautiful long dress.

I took it and headed to the changing rooms. I put the dress on and came out. The girls were sitting in chairs by the changing room. There was an older woman with them. The one woman who I turned to until I meet Ryder's mom.

"You look amazing in that dress. After you get your hands on a sewing machine it is going to look away better." The older woman said.

"Sue, thanks. I was wondering where you were." I told her.

"I was in the back. My daughter told me you were here. I had to see my favorite adopted daughter." She told.

"Girl if you don't get that dress. Then I am buying it and putting it in your closest." Quinn told me.

"Don't worry. I am going to get it. I have ideas for this dress. Mostly, what I need to do." I said.

"I think Kitty found the right outfit." Brittany said.

"Hell, yeah she did. Ryder isn't going to know what hit him. If he turns down our girl in that dress, then he is dumbest guy I ever meet." Santana said.

After we got done shopping, we headed home. We were going to watch movies and make pizzas. It was going to be something fun and nice. We got home and then we got changed into confinable pjs. We started to make homemade pizzas. It was my idea to do it this away. My brothers and I always loved doing it this away. It was more fun. When the pizzas were in the ovens I was working on my idea.

"So, are you going to show us what you are working on there?" Santana asked me.

"Probably, her idea for the dress she just got. Kitty here is a fashion designer in the making." Quinn told them.

I smiled at what she said. I always like fashion. It helped me express who I was without words. I then showed them what I was working on. I really like what I have in mind. So, did they when I saw their faces. The pizza was ready we all got cozy in the living room and put in a movie. We had a stack of movies to go there.