Chapter 28

I looked at Ryder. I am happy he is going to try. He will not do this to me. At one of them are willing to try for my happiness. Jake he will just realize I am not going to put up with him. I am happy and he will not take that away from me. Or he will lose a friend.

"Do you want come hang with us?" He asked me.

"Sure. Why not." I said to him. Then I gathered my things and we went to meet with the others.

"Hey Kitty. It looks like everything is good with you and Ryder." Marley said to me as I walked into the library.

"Yeah. I forgave him. But he is working for my friendship again." I said.

"I am happy you are not punching us all for one person." Unique said to me.

"Why would do that? You guys did nothing wrong. I can be bigger person." I said glancing over to Jake. The bell rang for the next class and we walked out to head to the next class.

The rest of the day went by fast. I am heading to Cheerios practice with Cat and Stephanie. I went into the locker room to put my things down. I then walked out to the field. The football team was on the field.

"So you and Ryder are good I heard." Stephanie said.

"Yeah. But Jake is still being a dick. He is in the past and not in the future." I told her watching the field.

"Wow. Why can't he just be happy for you?" She asked me.

"I don't know. Come on." I said. Then we started practice.

Practice went on even after the bell rang. Sue was really being horrible. I don't know why she is doing this. I don't know what happened is time. When we finally got done everyone was tired. She made us do that routine for I don't know how many times. I walked up to Hunter. He gave me a hug and we walked to his car. I saw Jake and Ryder still here. I also so Rachel watching us. Why was she doing that?

*Mr. Shuester's POV*

I watched Kitty leave with Hunter. Jake came and talked to me earlier today. He was worried about Kitty.

*Flash back*

I was in the glee room working on the future glee assignments. Also thinking of the compactions. I then heard footsteps. I looked up to see Jake.

"Hello Jake. What can I help you with?" I asked him. He looked consured.

"We have a problem Mr. Shuester." He told me.

"What is it?" I asked him. I am now consured. What happened this time?

"I am worried about Kitty. She is dating the compaction. A Warbler." He told me.

"What is wrong with that?" I asked him.

"Mr. Shuester, this happened in the past and it didn't end well. I don't want that to happen again." I told him.

"Jake, please take a seat." I asked him.

"Sure Mr. Shuester." He said taking a seat.

"Jake, I don't see what is the problem with Kitty dating someone for a different glee group. You can't live in the past. You have to keep going forward. Jake I know something like this happened in the past but this the present. The present is different." I told him.

"But Mr. Shuester I don't want to see Kitty get hurt." Jake said to me.

"Jake, you are a great friend and you are allow to worry. But Kitty is a big girl and can handle herself. You just have to be there for her." I said.

"Mr. Shuester, I don't know. She might be playing with fire." Jake said.

"Jake, you need to relax. Everything will be fine." I told him.

"Okay. I will see you later Mr. Shuester." Jake said walking out of the glee room.

*End Flash back*

I hope everything will be alright for them. I have hope. This is the future and I see well in the future. I feel like this is the underdog time. We will triumph this year.