Chapter 30

"Kitty, fine. I don't trust that guy. He is the enemy. How could you date him? All he is doing is using you to get information on our songs." Jake told me seriously.

"Jake listen here. He is not the enemy. We don't even talk about the compaction. If glee is brought up it is mainly about the week assignment. He is supporting me. I thought at least you will understand that. We made it clear when we started to date. If we ever go up against each other glee club. We will be supportive and fair." I told him.

"But Kitty the past..." He was saying until I interrupted.

"What about the past? It is the past. This is the future. It is different. I am not Rachel and Hunter is not Jesse. So don't you dare compare us to them. Jake if I have to me will choose. But don't make me." I told him.

"I just want to is good for you." Jake told me.

"No. You want me with a certain person. But I am sorry that you can't get what you want. I am happy. Isn't that what matters the most?" I asked him.

"Yes. But Kitty, you are only going to get hurt. I see." He told me.

"So what are you a fortune teller now?" I asked him sarcastically.

"No. Just consured about you." He told me.

"Don't be if you are not for my relationship. I am not leaving him. I am happy with him. So either deal with it or not. You're choose." I told Jake.

"Kitty, don't be like this." Jake said to me.

"Like what a bitch. So to tell you. I have always be a bitch. It's in blood." I told him.

I then walked away from him. He was just standing there. I can't believe Jake. I really thought he would come around. He is one of my closest friends except for Ryder. But Ryder is closer to me. But still.

The day went by fast and it is glee now. We all walked into the room. I sat down next to Cat and Stephanie. Jake sat in the back. Ryder sat behind me. We were waiting for Mr. Shuester.

"So what happened to you and Jake?" Stephanie asked me.

"Just telling him the truth. That is it." I told her.

"Okay. So how is it going with you and Hunter? I saw pictures on Facebook. You two look so cute together." She told me that.

"We are good. He is so sweet and caring. I am so happy with him." I told her.

"I can tell. I haven't seen you this happy like since we got glee back." Stephanie told me.

"Yeah, well he makes me happy. He doesn't push me to do anything I don't want. He is so thoughtful." I told her.

"Where can I find one of those guys?" Stephanie asked me jokely.

"Warblers. That's where." I told her jokely back. We both laughed at what I said.

Then Mr. Shuester walked into the room. He looked at us with a big grin and said,

"I hope you guys are ready. I asked for more than two to go. I am hoping three of you will go. So any one have anything?" Mr. Shuester asked us. We all looked at each other. It looks like no one has anything. Or no one wants to go. I giggled to myself thinking this is funny.

It has been a few weeks since that day. I haven't really talked or hanged out with Jake. He is the only one that doesn't approve my relationship with Hunter. Hunter and Ryder is coming good friends. That makes me happy.

Later today I am going to hang out with Ryder, Hunter, Marley, Unique, and Jake too. But I don't know. I hope everything goes fine.