Chapter 18

"Kitty...." Someone said. I turned around to see Marley.

"Marley." I said running up to give her a big hug. "You came."

"Yeah. I thought it over and you are right. We need to make a stand." She said smiling.

"Yeah but I am not alone." She said moving aside to show Unique.

"Oh my gosh. Unique you came." I said giving her a hug.

"It is not strike without me." Unique said.

"Okay don't get full of yourself. This is for everyone. Not just for us." I said.

"Wow someone is going big." She said.

"Hell yeah. I am done with Sue." I said. I heard my phone going off. I pulled it out to see that Ryder was calling me. "I have to take this. Join the others. I will be right back." I walked away for people to over hear. I then answered my phone.

"So why did you call?" I asked Ryder.

"To talk to you." He said from the other line.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"How is the strike?" He asked me.

"It's alright. I really wish you were here to help." I said into the phone.

"Really I bet it makes no difference." He said to me.

"It does make a difference. Out of who is left in our group is you. The rest of our group is here." I said looking over the group of people here.

"Wow really. I am the only one missing from the group." He said.

"Yeah. Ryder I know you could be a great leader. But you have to step up." I said.

"Kitty." He started to say but I cut him off.

"Don't Kitty me. It is true. Well if you are not going to join us. I am going to let you go. Bye Ryder. Just think about what I said." I said hanging up the phone before he could speak. I put my cell phone away and joined the group.

*Ryder POV*

I think Kitty just hanged up on me. I looked at my phone to make sure. Yeah she just hanged up on me. What did she mean when she said think about what she said.

I walked up to some football players who was still left.

"Hey guys." I said looking confused.

"What's up man? Why looking confused?" One of the football players asked me.

"Just got done talking to Kitty." I told them.

"Okay then why are you confused?" Another one asked me.

"She wished I was there with them at the strike and that I could be a leader." I told them.

"Dude, What are you going to do?" They asked me.

"I don't know. I want to join but I don't want to be the only one." I told them.

"Then maybe be that leader she was talking about and get the rest of the school to join. They will probably listen to the quarterback." They told me.

"If I do this. Will you guys join me then? Even if we get into trouble for doing it." I looked at them for support. They all nodded in agreement.

"Okay then I know how we can contact the rest of the school to join us." One of them said with a smile.

"How?" I asked him. He told the plan. "Sounds amazing. Lets do it."

We walked to the principle office to speak over the loudspeaker. We saw that Sue in there.

"Okay we need a plan to get Sue out of her office."I said looking at the guys and then back at Sue. Then it hit me. "I got it. Just wait here." I walked away. I went to the lunch room to find Mrs. Rose.

"Hey Mrs. Rose can you do me a favor?" I asked her when I found her.

"Sure honey what is it?" She asked me.

"Can you detect Sue long enough for me to do something." I asked her.

"Is this to do with the strike that is going on?" She asked me.

"Yes. I am going to try to get the rest of the student board to join me and I need Sue detected to make a message over the loudspeaker to everyone and to get out of the school." I told her.

"Honey I will proudly help you out." She told me.

"Thanks Mrs. Rose." I told her and walked about to the guys. When I got back I told them to wait a minute. Then we watched Sue leave the office. We came out from where we were hiding and walked right into the office. I went right to loudspeaker while two football players kept watch for Sue.

"Excuse me our student board. This is Ryder here and I have something to say." I started off with. "Everyone know that there is a strike going on right now to get glee club back also to swim team. I know the reason you guys are here and not there. You are scare to get into trouble. Same here. But I know what the right thing to do is. I am going to end this with something for you guys to think with. What if Sue took away something you love to do. Won't you do anything to get it back. Well that is what is going on now. It is time to make a stand. I am going to leave to join the strike. If you want to join then get up now and leave with me." I said leaving it there. I looked at the football players who were still there all standing outside the office. I smiled to myself. I got to the front doors and looked around to see the rest of the school following me. I leaded them right out of that school and to the strike.

*Kitty POV*

"Hey Kitty. What are we going to do when comes and try to get us in trouble?" Someone asked me that.

"Don't worry leave that all to me. I have a plan." I told them. Then we all heard the doors opening. We all turned our heads to see.....