Chapter 48

"I am fine Ryder. You are right. They will come around. But it might be too late. I am going to show them. Just don't be mad at me." She said. She then walked away from me back to Santana, Quinn, and Brittany. They went back heading down the hallway.

"I could never be mad at you. Why would you say that?" He asked me.

"You will see." She told me. Then she joined Quinn, Santana, and Brittany again.

They walked down the hallway. Everyone moved like the red sea. Like always. What everyone doesn't see that I see. Also, Finn saw. Kitty is a born true leader. There was no ifs buts about it.

*Kitty's POV*

I walked into the office. Sue was sitting there. She was sitting there behind her desk. I entered the room. She looked up at me and asked,

"What do you want?"

"I need to talk. It's really important." I told her.

"Very well. What is it?" She asked me.

I took a deep breath and then said,

"I want to make a new glee club. One that will get you that win you want."

"Another glee clubs? Why would I do that?" She asked me.

"Well, this club will actual give you a win you want. Also, be made up of cheerios and the football team. Then most popular people. The best of the best." I told her. She looked at me with a smile. I think I have got her there.

*Quinn's POV*

We left the office after Sue and Kitty got done talking. Now it was after school. Sue will be making an announcement tomorrow. But we must do something first. Mostly Kitty. We walked into the glee room.

"Kitty, we are so happy you came back. We will fix this." Rachel told her.

"Don't worry Rachel. I already took care of it." Kitty told her.

I know Kitty was doing what is best for her. I don't blame her. We know what she can do. If this is the way to do it. Then that is the way.

"What do you mean?" Rachel asked looking from us to Kitty.

"Well, I am not here for practice. I am here to let everyone know I am quitting and not coming back." She told her.

"Also, if anyone wants to join the winning team. You are welcome." I said. Everyone looked at each other confused. But we didn't care. We then walked out the room. They will figure everything out soon.