Chapter 19

"Don't worry leave that all to me. I have a plan." I told them. Then we all heard the doors opening. We all turned our heads to see Ryder with the rest of the school. I got up and walked up to Ryder.

"Hey." He said smiling to me.

"Hey what changed your mind? How did you get the rest to come?" I asked smiling him.

"I just took your advise. You were right." He said.

"I know I was right. Welcome to the strike." I said. We smiled at each other for few seconds and then joined the others. We all talked, sang, and hanged out as one. This is what a school should be like. But I know it won't stay this way.

"This is fun. It doesn't seem like a strike." A cheerio said to me.

"Yeah but it won't last long." I said looking around.

"Why would you say that?" She asked me.

Before I could answer her. The doors flow open and standing there was the reason. I just smiled to myself. Now the fun has begin. Sue had just enter.

"What is going on here?" Sue yelled at us all.

"It's a strike." Someone yelled.

"Oh really. And who is leading this strike?" Sue asked looking at one of the graduates.

"Me." I said stepping forwards.

"You Kitty. Why is that?" She said.

"I had enough of you taking away something that people love because they are not the best or number one. No one is perfect Sue. So we are doing a strike until you bring about every club or activity you took away because you thought they were not number one." I said and everyone cheered for me.

"No. I told the head of those groups that if they don't bring home the gold. Then they are gone. It is just that. We are the number one school. So our clubs and activities have to be number one as well." Sue said staring me down.

"How are you going to have a number one school if there is no stubents there." I said gesturing to the crowd behind me.

"Well didn't we think of everything." Sue said. I didn't say anything back to her. I just smiled at her. "Well do about I take you off the Cheerios." Sue smiled at me like she won.

"Go right ahead. But watch what happens after you do it." I looked over at the Cheerios. I already talked to the Cheerios and we all agreed that if Sue try to take one of off the team then we all leave. When Sue looked over at the squad. They throw their pompoms to the floor. "Then no squad." I said to her.

"Also you can't do that. I am the coach not you. And I won't let go my head caption." The Cheerios coach said standing by me.

"Sue if I were you. I would give in." Mr. Shuester said standing on my other side.

"No." Sue yelled.

"Then we are not leaving until you give us back all the clubs and activies you took away from us." I said to her.

"This is not over yet." She yelled and stormed out. Everyone cheered for the win we just got. But we still didn't get what we want.

"Okay everyone. She will be back and I don't know what she will have or bring to help her. But be ready for anything. She wants to win this but if we stand strong and stnad for what we believe in then we will win. She will give in soon." I said to everyone. Everyone smiled and went back what they were doing before Sue came in. I walked away from the everyone to clear my thoughts. But I was being followed.

"You are born leader." A guy said. I turned around to see...