Chapter 32

A*Jake's POV*

I picked up Marley and then went to get Unique. Marley was sitting there quiet. We got Unique and now we headed to Ryder's place. We got to Ryder's place. I knocked and waited for someone to come to the door. Then Ryder opened the door and led us inside.

"What's up man?" I asked him confused.

"So you know how I had to go back to get my jacket." Ryder told us. He then sat down on couch and we joined him.

"Yeah. What about it Ryder?" Unique asked confused as I am.

"Well I overheard Hunter on the phone with someone. I rather not say it but Jake you are right." Ryder told me.

"Right about what?" I asked him trying of what I was right of.

"Hunter. We can't trust him. He is only using Kitty. Also he is cheating on Kitty. He has a girlfriend name Crystal." He told us.

I can't believe I was right about this. I know something was not right about him. I never really wanted to be right. I hate knowing that he is doing this.

"Then how are we going to tell Kitty?" Marley asked.

We all looked at each other. No one wanted to be the one to do that. We know that for a fact. Kitty is scare when she is hurt or mad.

"We have to tell her." Unique said breaking the silence.

"Yeah. We know that. It is just that Kitty is scary when mad or upset. We have to find a way to tell her." I told them.

"Also she might not believe us." Unique said.

"Exactly." I told them.

"We will figure this out. I think we just need to tell her. She would want to hear it from her friends and not anyone else." Ryder said.

*Kitty's POV*

I had a great day. It went great. Jake and Hunter didn't kill each other. So that was success. It has been while since that day. I am happy with my life. Everything is going good. I am the head cheerleader. We have glee and heading to Sectional. Also I have this amazing boyfriend. So what can happen?

I walked into school to see three people I won't expect being here. What are they doing here? Is there something going on that I don't know of yet? I walked to the three and said,

"What are you three doing here?"

"Hello to you too Kitty. We are good. Thanks for asking." The person said.