Chapter 44

"Now we get ready to kick some ass." We all heard from door way. We all turned to see Kitty standing there.

We saw Quinn smiling to her. Kitty came into the room. No one said a word to her. Then Kitty said,

"What is everyone looking at? I am back and deal with it." Kitty turned and looked at the board and saw the word FRIENDSHIP. She turned and looks at us point to the board. "Really? Friendship. We don't need to work on that. We need to work on what we are doing for Sectionals."

*Quinn's POV*

I was so proud of Kitty. She came in here like the leader she is. The high powerful girl I know she is. She did something I would do. But also what Rachel would do as a leader. Then she did some thing none of us have ever did. Kitty then walked over to the board and erased it. She picked up the marker and word in big letters.

Win!

"That is what is week all about. It is coming up. Our competition tried to ruin us. Now let's show them what we are made of. We got our alumnus here. So, let's work together and kick some ass." Kitty said to everyone.

"Lord girl. You have done something one in this room have ever thought about doing. Even Rachel never do. You go for it." Mercedes said.

"I see a mini Quinn and Rachel in one. It's pretty cool. I say they messed with the wrong girl. Kitty, we are behind you. But the question is. Are you guys with her?" Puck said.

Everyone looked around and then Ryder got up and smiled to Kitty. He then said,

"Welcome back Kitty. They better know what they got into. Because they just started a war. Let's do this."

It is later the day. The glee members are in their classes. Us alumnus are hanging out in the glee room together. It felt like old times. We were talking about how we are going to help them and everything.

"I have to say. Kitty coming in here and taking the control was totally a leader. Also, like Puck said. She reminded me of you Rachel and Quinn." Kurt said.

"Yeah. She is the true leader. But not everyone in the club will admit it. I don't even think Mr. Shuester sees it. We really need to make that something to talk about." I commented.

"Quinn's right. Kitty really took change. She was the one who leaded the strike and got glee back. Then she comes in here and took change. That is a leader. We need people to be on one page for that." Rachel said.

So, next glee meeting we are going to take the lead on it. Mr. Shuester will be taking a seat on this one. It is what the right thing for this club. We need them to trust each other. Also, be there for each other no matter what.