Chapter 37

Then Mr. Shuester came into room. I went and took a seat. He lends against the piano and looked at us. He then said,

"Well it is sad to say. But Kitty just quiet. Just wondering does anyone knows why? She won't give me a reason for leaving."

We all looked at each other. She left because of this. Then Marley spoke up and said,

"We told her the truth about her boyfriend. He was only using her."

"Is that true?" He asked us.

"Yes Mr. Shuester. I heard him talk about it to someone." I told him.

"Okay. Well it happened and she made her choice. So, we are just going to move on."

We went keeping going like nothing has changed. But something has changed. Kitty is no more there.

When glee was over I grabbed my things and I was the first person out of the glee room. I went to find Kitty.

*Kitty's POV*

I was at my locker when someone came up to me. I heard,

"Really you quiet?"

I looked up to see Ryder standing there in front of me. I put my books away and said,

"Yeah. So, what."

"So what? We need you. Did you quiet because of what we told you?" He asked me.

"If you really want to know why I left. I left because I am in the background. Never once got a spotlight or thought of for. Also because of what you guys told me." I told him.

"Kitty, you know I would never lie to you." He told me.

I know that he would never lie to me. But I also know what is in my heart. I don't want to believe it. He makes me happy.

"I have go." I said to him.

I then shut my locker and walked away from him. He only brought up about my boyfriend. Nothing about what I said about glee.

It has been a while since I left glee. Sectional were close. They were just around the corner.

I have been avoiding glee members. But mostly Ryder. I haven't talked to him since that day.

I was sitting on the bleachers waiting for Hunter to pick me up from practice. When he finally came.

"Hey you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I am fine." I said. But I was lying to him.

We then left. He had to go back to his school to get something. So, I was waiting in his car. He left his phone. I looked around to see if anyone was around. Then I picked up his phone and saw there was a message from a girl.

I looked at it. I then put his phone down. I then saw Hunter coming back to the car.

"You lied to me." I said.

"What?" He asked me confused.

I looked at him sad and angry. I then said,

"You are cheating on me. Or are you just using me?"

"Kitty, what are you talking about?" He asked me.

I then gave him his phone. He looked at me with no feelings or emotions at all.

"So you are not going to hide it any more. I am the other women." I said.

He didn't say a word to me. I just looked at him and said,

"You have nothing to say. Of course, but you know what. I do have something to say. It's...."