Chapter 1

I will never stop believing in us. We will be back if I have anything to do with it. No one is going to tell me that we are not good and not worth fighting for. We were once champions and we will be that again. This is the story on how we got back New Directions.

It is the start of a new school year. It's my junior year. We don't have glee club anymore. I was at my locker.

"Hey Kitty." Jake said walking up to my locker.

"Hey Jake. How was your summer?" I asked him.

"It was good. I hanged out with my brother most of the time." Jake said.

"That must have been cool. When did he leave?" I asked.

"He left in July but it was nice when he was here. How was your summer?" Jake asked me.

"It was good. I went out of town with my parents." I said.

"Cool. Where?" He asked me.

"New York City." I said.

"Cool. Did you hang out with Sam, Mercedes, Kurt, Blaine, Santana, Brittany, Artie, and Rachel when you were out there?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I even saw one of Rachel's shows. She was amazing. She let me hang out with her for a day on one of the show days." I told him.

"That's cool." He said then the bell rang and we headed to homeroom. I walked until I saw him. I saw Ryder. I got this huge smile on my face. Then the smile went away when I saw that there was a girl on his arm. Who is she? I walked up to them with the attitude I have.

"Hey Ryder." I said to him.

"Hey Kitty." Ryder said letting the girl go and give me a hug. The girl just stood there and stared at us.

"Uhm." The girl said.

"Oh Kitty this is......"