Chapter 35

I was walking down the hallway. I was lost into my thoughts. I then heard my phone buzz. I looked at it to see it was Hunter.

Hey beautiful.

Hey you.

How is everything going?

Good for right now.

Is everything okay?

Yeah. Just ready for the day to end.

I hope the day gets better for you.

Thanks. Talking to you made it a little better.

Happy to know I made it a little bit better.

Well of course

Hey babe I got to go. Class about to start. Talk to you later.

Okay. Talk to you later.

*Ryder's POV*

So has been a while since we all agreed to find out the truth about Kitty's boyfriend. So we found out that he does has another girlfriend. But this girl is his first girlfriend. She knows what is going on too. She knows about Kitty.

So we were all in the glee room. Well not all of us. Kitty wasn't there. So we took this time to talk about what is going on and what are we going to do about it.

"So what are we going to do?" Jake asked us.

"We got to tell her." Stephanie said to us.

"Yeah. But tell her how. She probably won't believe us." Jake said.

"Yes, but we have to truthful with her. No matter what. Even if she doesn't believe us." Luis said.

"I am with Luis. We need to sit her down and talk to as a group and tell her. Even if she thinks we are lying. At least she will know the truth." I said to them.

"So we all agree the next time we all see Kitty we are going to tell her?" Marley asked us all. We nodded in agreement.

"Tell Kitty what?" We heard. We all looked at the door to see......