Chapter 56

(I don't own Different Beat by Little Mix.)

We then headed to the football field for practice. We were talking about the songs we could do. We agreed to have a meeting with the others tomorrow morning and go from there. I am so ready to show them what I can do.

When tomorrow came we, all headed to meet up to take about what we are going to do during sixth block. Everyone meets up at the bleachers. It was super nice out. So, we all agreed to meet up there. We were just waiting on Quinn, Santana, and Brittany. I was laying my head on Ryder's lap looking up at the sky.

"Okay everyone, thanks for meeting up." Quinn said.

"Today at sixth block we are going to show a group of our friends how we do things. Also, show them the talent you all have." Santana said.

"We picked a great song. Kitty is going to lead it. But everyone will have equal parts." Quinn told us.

They then handed me us pieces of paper. I looked over the song. I think this is going to be fun. I have a few ideas for this. I am getting excited. We talked a little bit longer about it. We had agreed to try this song out during sixth block. We got done with our little meeting. Ryder and I headed towards my locker.

We then walked past Marley, Jake, and Unique. I just ignored them. I then felt an arm going around me. I looked to see Ryder pulling me closer. We got to my locker. I grabbed my things and then Ryder and I headed to class. I can't wait for sixth block. It is time to show them what I am made of. She them the leader Finn always saw me as.

"Hey you." I heard behind me.

I turned and smiled to Ryder. We were now heading the auditorium. The day have gone by fast. It was already sixth block. I was so ready for this. When we got to the auditorium we put our things down and headed to the stage.

We went throw a run down of the song while we were waiting for Quinn, Santana, and Brittany to come. Then we heard the doors open. Entering Quinn, Brittany, and Santana. But they were not alone. Sam, Puck, Mercedes, Mike, Artie, and Blaine were right behind them.

"Everyone this is Sam, Puck, Mercedes, Mike, Artie, and Blaine. They are here to see what you guys are made of. Now show them what you got." Quinn said.

"Let's do this guy." I said.

We then went to our spots. I looked over to the band we had today. I gave them a nod to start the music. The band started, and we started our performance.

Say yeah, yeah

(Yeah, yeah)

Say ooh, ooh, ooh, yeah

(Ooh, ooh, ooh, yeah)

Say yeah, yeah

(Yeah, yeah)

Say ooh, ooh, ooh, yeah

(Ooh, ooh, ooh, yeah)

I got a spoonful of sugar

That I think you'd like

No, I don't wanna preach

But I think you might

Wanna cup

(Sip it up, sip it up)

(Sip it up, sip it up, sip it up)

I might be young

But I know my mind

I'm sick of being told

What's wrong or right

So give it up

(Give it up, give it up)