Chapter 55

I then went over to everyone else. When the block was over we headed out to our next class. I was walking with Ryder. This is going to nice having Ryder in the same glee club again. I never really wanted to go up against him.

*Quinn's POV*

When everyone leaves to go to their next classes Santana, Brittany, and I stayed around to figure out some songs for the group. Also, help figure out a name for them.

We were really in our research for songs. I was working on that. While Brittany and Santana were bouncing off name ideas for the group. I think I have a few good songs we can use.

"How could you guys do this to me?" We heard from the doors. We all turned to see Mr. Shuester coming towards us.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

He was not alone. The other glee members that graduated are with him. Of course, they would come too. They are so noise.

"You guys taking Ryder from us?" Mr. Shuester asked.

"We didn't take anyone. He decided to join our group because he loves to sing. He wanted to be in a group that respects each other like a family and not tear each other apart." I said to him.

"They do not tear each other apart. We are a family. I thought you guys were part of that family. I don't get how you could do this to me, to us." He said to us. He was trying to guilty trip us. But it wasn't working.

"We are family. But so is Kitty. When you guys didn't stand behind her. She needed someone to. But I remember a time I felt like that. The only way to open your eyes Mr. Shuester was when the Trouble Tones was made." Santana told him.

"So, we are giving Kitty that chances that we all need. If that means going against you and kicking your ass to do it. Then that is how it must be. But don't think for one second, we will ever play dirty. We are not Vocal Adrenaline. We are going to play fair and win fair." I told him.

I know after that he didn't have nothing else to said. Neither did I. So, I did the right thing. I grabbed my things and left. Santana and Brittany were right behind me.

But we were not alone. I stopped in the hallway, so they could catch up. Sam, Puck, Mercedes, Mike, Artie, and Blaine came up to us.

"Does she really feel like that?" Mercedes asked.

"Yes. Finn saw something in her that no one else did. You know what I am seeing it now too. She is born leader. She is a better leader then Rachel and I put together. That's saying something." I told them.

"Finn did always say Kitty had born talent and skills that Mr. Shuster needs to us. But never have." Puck told us.

"Just come to one of our practices and see it for yourself. That's all I am asking." I said to them.

"Deal. Are you guys going to have a practice after school today?" Mercedes asked.

"No. We are going to give them a break. Any ways they have football practice and cheerleading. So, give them all a break." Santana answered her.

"So, tomorrow during sixth period. Then you can see what we are doing is good or evil. Maybe you can help. If you want. It's all up to you guys." I said.

We all agreed tomorrow they will see what this group gets. Also, see Kitty performance her heart out. See the true talent she has.

*Kitty's POV*

When the school day was over I went to my locker and grabbed whatever I needed. Right after cheerleading I am heading home. I had a long day and I was so ready for it to be over with.

"Kitty, I am happy to catch you before you head out." Quinn said coming over to me.

"I was just about to head to cheerleading practice. What's up?" I asked.

"Well, you were right about Mr. Shuester. He did come and talked with us. We took care of it. But I think also we got some of the alumni on our side to help. They are coming tomorrow to see you guys preform and I want you take the lead on this one." She told me.

"Okay. But I want the group to have equal parts. It's not going to be the Kitty show. This is a group performance then the whole group is going to be part of it." I told her.

"This is why I love you being the leader. You don't think about yourself. But the group." She told me.

We then headed to the football field for practice. We were talking about the songs we could do. We agreed to have a meeting with the others tomorrow morning and go from there. I am so ready to show them what I can do.