Chapter 52

I then grabbed my things and said good bye to everyone. Ryder and I went to his car. I didn't care where we go. I kind of just wanted to hang out with him for a while. I have a few things I need to get out of him. I can tell he needs an ear to listen to him.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked me.

"I don't care. Where ever you take us. I trust you." I told him.

We then went to the park. I didn't mind that. We got out of the car and walked for a bit until we went and sat under a tree. This was my time to talk to him. I then asked,

"What is wrong Ryder? Something seems like it is bothering you."

"You know me to well." He told me.

"That is why we are close friends. So, tell me what is bothering you." I told him.

"Okay. I am thinking about leaving New Directions." He told me.

I was caught off guard by that. He was the last person I thought would leave. He really surprised me by that. I must know more. I then asked,

"Why?"

"It is not the same club any more. It just feels right to me. Do you think maybe I can join your glee club?" He asked me.

"Ryder, I would love to have you in my glee club. But I must ask. Are you sure? I mean hundred percent sure. I don't want you to regret it later. You know everyone is going to hate you for it. They are going to think you are a traitor." I told him.

"I know. I thought it all over. I am hundred percent sure. I think I just needed to hear it from someone else before knowing myself. Thank you, Kitty, for helping me." He said to me.

"Always. Before you join my glee club. You must do it right. Tomorrow you have to quiet New Directions." I told him.

"I will." He told me.

"I am going to trust you. After you did that. Then you can try out for ours." I told him.

Even if he is my friend. I am making him do this the right away. He is going to have to sing in front of the whole club, Santana, Quinn, and Brittany before joining right away.

"Really Kitty? Can't do this for a friend." He said joking with me.

"Ryder really. You must do it right. But trust me. A voice like yours. You will get right in." I told him truthfully.

"Deal. Looks like I have to pick a song." He told me.

"If you want help. I can help you." I told him.

"Thanks. But I got it." He told me.

"Okay. Let's get this homework done." I told him.

We then sat there working on our homework. I couldn't stop smiling. Knowing Ryder is coming to join my glee club. This is going to be amazing. We are now defiantly going to win. New Directions better watch out. They have a real threat coming.