Chapter 31

Later today I am going to hang out with Ryder, Hunter, Marley, Unique, and Jake too. But I don't know. I hope everything goes fine.

It is later today. I was sitting in Limo Beans waiting for Ryder, Hunter, Marley, Unique, and Jake. I was sipping on my coffee. I have been thinking about this all day. I am worried. Jake and I are still not in good terms.

I then saw them coming. They all went to get their coffees and then they joined me. I smiled at them. Hunter came over to me and gave me a kiss. I kissed him back. He sat right by me.

"This is nice. That we all can hang out with no problems." Marley said sitting down.

"Yeah it is." I said looking over to Jake.

"So are you guys ready for Sectionals?" Hunter asked us.

"Oh totally. You Warblers are going do." Unique said. Sectional was coming up. We were going up against the Warblers and some other glee club that uses puppets in their perform. I really don't care to remember their name.

"Sorry to tell you. We will be coming in first. But I heard second is as good." I said to Hunter.

"Those are fighting words." Hunter said looking at me.

"Is there any other words from Kitty?" Ryder said as a joke.

"Hell no." Unique said.

"What? It is fight what you want or give up. There is no in between." I said to them.

"The pleasant words of Kitty Wilde." Marley said. Jake just sat there quiet. He hasn't really spoken much.

We hanged out for a while then it was getting late. So we all said our good-byes and left. I was the first to go because I had homework to take care of.

*Ryder's POV*

I was leaving with Jake and Marley but I remember I forgot my jacket. So I went back in Limo Bean to go get it. I then heard Hunter on the phone. He was talking to someone.

"Yeah. I don't know if it will work. But I hope." Hunter said to the person on the phone.

What does he hope will happen? What is he talking about?

"No. She has no clue. She thinks I am a sweet heart. I am everything she wants. But her friend Jake. You can tell he doesn't trust me. But one good thing is I have to one I need to worry about." Hunter told the person on the phone. "No that Ryder guy is one I have to worry about. You know that. But we will win this if we take her way. She is the true leader without knowing it. That Marley girl doesn't know what Kitty got. If Kitty wants she will be the one who takes it home for them." Then there was a pause and he said,

"She will not know what hit her. She is hot but not my type. She is to much to handle."

Are you kidding me? He is just using her. Jake is right. It is like the past. I feel so bad for Kitty. She deserve better. You don't know how much it is taking me not to punch him.

"Trust me. After this I really to make this up to her. She understands what I am doing is for the team. That is what makes Crystal the best. I am going to see her later today." Hunter said.

He has a girlfriend. So he is not just using Kitty. He is also cheating on her. How could he? Just to win a companion.

"Okay talk to later man. I have to head. If I am late Crystal will kill me." Hunter said hanging up his phone and leaving. I hide so he didn't see me. I then grabbed my jacket and pulled my phone out to text Marley, Unique, and Jake.

We need to meet and talk. It is important. Hurry we have a huge problem on our hands.

I waited for a text back from them. I then got one back from Jake. I opened it and read,

Where, when, why?

My place soon as possible. Tell you when you get there.

I then got a text from Unique and I opened it to read it.

Where and when? What happened?

My place soon as possible. Tell you when you get there.

Lastly Marley texted me back and I opened it to read,

What is wrong? Does it have to do with glee or something else? Where and when?

Kind of. Tell you when you get to my place. Come soon as possible.

I then went home to meet with them to tell them what I just heard. I can't believe Hunter. When I get the chance he will regret hurting Kitty. He doesn't even deserve her as his girlfriend. She is to special and one of a kind. He is going to regret it. I swear on that.

*Jake's POV*

I picked up Marley and then went to get Unique. Marley was sitting there quiet. We got Unique and now we headed to Ryder's place.