Chapter 7

"Marissa, I am walking my friend Kitty to her class. But we will need to talk later." He said starting to walk away. But Marissa stepped in front of him. So he had to stop or he would walk right into her.

"What do you mean we need to talk later? Also I am your girlfriend you should walk me to class not her." Marissa said.

"I mean what I said. Marissa let's not do it now. Let's talk later." He said.

"No. We are talking about it now." She said a crowd was forming.

"Marissa let's not make a big scene about it." Ryder said looking around.

"No. We are doing this now. I am not going to talk about this later." She said angrily.

"Marissa there is nothing to get angry about. Kitty and I are just friends. There is nothing going on between us." He said looking at Marissa.

"Really why don't I believe that? You have to choose. Is it going to be me or her?" She said.

"Marissa, come on. You are not really making me choose. I don't know why you don't believe that." He said.

"She is out to get me. I know it. She wants to be with you and don't anyone else to have you. Yes I am. Her or me. Choose now." She said.

"Marissa, Kitty is not out to get you." He said.

"Yes she is. She doesn't want any to have you. I know what she did to Marley when she thought you and her were going to get together. So who is it going to be me your girlfriend or that lying bitch?" She said now looking at me.

"Okay. I am done being miss little nice girl. You don't know the reason I did that to Marley. Truly I didn't do it because of Ryder. But listen here. I been holding my breath this I saw you. I been only nice to you because I know Ryder is really happy and that is all I want from my friends is their happiness. So guess what I am done. Ryder you are my friend and I don't want to ruin that but I am not going to put up with her lies and being a bitch any more. I am sorry but if you want to be with her then we can't be friends." I said about to walk away.

"Marissa why are making a big deal about. Kitty and I are just friends. You are my girlfriend, but if you are making a big deal about me being friends with her. Then I choose..."