Chapter 20

(A/N I don't know Timber by Pitbull feat Kesha.)

"You are born leader." A guy said. I turned around to see Hunter standing there.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

"No problem. So that was the person we are striking against." He said.

"Yeah. She is a piece of work." I said.

"Yeah she is. I don't know how you guys can stand her. She is your principal?" He asked me.

"Yeah. It was pretty sad. That why own school is the topic school. But not in the arts." I said.

"Wow. It's pretty brave of you." He said smiling at me.

"Yeah. You think so." I said looking at him.

"Yeah. It takes a good leader to lead a small group. But it takes a great and brave leader to lead something like this, and stand up to a person like her." He said.

"Thanks." I smiled at him. Was he right? Was a born leader?

"We should get back." I said point back to the group.

"Yeah. Ladies first." He said gestured his arm out. I smiled and walked in front of him. We joined the group.

It been a while since Sue came. It been quiet. I thought Sue was going to try something by now. What does she have plan?

"Hey you okay?" Someone asked me.

"What?" I said turning around to see Hunter. What is the deal with this guy always coming up behind me.

"I said, 'are you okay?'" He said to me.

"Yeah just thinking." I said looking around.

"About what may I ask?" He asked pleatly.

"Okay. I know Sue. And this is not Sue. I thought she would be back already with a something or a plan to try to take us down. She hasn't came yet. It has been too quiet." I told him.

"Maybe she has nothing. Or you are worrying yourself to much. I think you need to relax." He said.

"Yeah. Everyone for glee band not glee has sang and been singing except for you. Come on." Hunter said taking my hand and leading me to the front where everyone singing. He went up to Marley and told her a song. She nodded and looked for the song on the computer.

"What song are we singing?" I asked him when he returned to me with microphones.

"You will see." He said to me.

"Okay everyone. Hunter and Kitty is going to be singing

(Hunter, Kitty, Both)

It's going down, I'm yelling timber

You better move, you better dance

Let's make a night, you won't remember

I'll be the one, you won't forget

wooooo oooooh

The bigger they are, the harder they fall

This biggity boy's a diggity dog

I have them like Miley Cyrus,

clothes off twerking with my

bras and thongs, timber

Face down, booty up, timber

That's the way we like the war, timber

I'm slicker than an oil spill