Chapter 33

"Hello to you too Kitty. We are good. Thanks for asking." The person said.

"Looks like you just want to the point. We are here because we need to talk." Ryder told me.

"Talk? Talk about what?" I asked looking to Ryder, Unique, Jake, and Marley.

"I think we should go to the glee room to talk." Marley told me.

"No. What is it?" I asked. I know they were trying to tell me something. But they were trying to tell me lightly without hurting me. But whatever it is. They have to just tell me.

"Kitty, we don't think we should say it out here. We should go somewhere private." Jake told me.

"No. Whatever you guys want to tell me just tell me or end it." I told them getting annoyed.

They all looked at each other. I know they were debating on if they are going to say anything or not. Then Jake looked at them and opened his mouth.

"Your boyfriend is using you and cheating on you." He just said it with no feelings or anything. I just looked at him in shock. Why would he say that to me?

"No. You are wrong. He loves me." I told him.

"Kitty that is why we wanted to talk to you in private." Marley said.

"Doesn't matter. You guys are lying to me. He loves me. I am the only girl he is dating." I told them.

"Kitty, I overheard him on the phone the other day. He said that he is only doing this for his team and that his girlfriend Crystal understands." Ryder said to me.

"No. Crystal is his sister. She is in home from boarding school." I told them.

"Wow Kitty. Can you be any more blonde? He is only using you. We are trying to tell you. He is lying to you. Why can't you see it?" Jakes asked me.

"You guys are lying to me." I told them once more.

"Why would we be lying to you? Why would Ryder mostly lie to you?" Unique asked me.

"Because he is jealous that I didn't pick him over Hunter. You guys just want me be in the background again and sway in the back like a good friend. But guys guess what I am not doing that anymore. Hunter loves me. He really does. Why can't you guys be my friends and be happy for me?" I asked them. I was now getting annoyed with them. I can't believe they are trying to get me to think my boyfriend is cheating on me and using me.

"Guys, come on. If Kitty can't tell when her true friends are trying to protect her from a heartache. Then she doesn't need us. She is just asking for the pain." Unique said looking at me.

"I am asking for the pain. Unique, remember who runs this school. Bre has been long gone. I am the high bitch now." I told her.

"Please you are not. You are just someone who is asking to get hurt like always." Unique said walking away.

Then the others went after her. What true friends they are if they don't stand up for me? I opened my locker and got my things out. I was approached by TJ, Luis, Cat, and Stephanie. They looked at me and then down the hallway where the others went down.

"What?" I asked them with a little of annoyance in my voice.

"What happened?" TJ asked me consured.

I looked at them all and then looked to the ground. I don't know what Marley, Jake, Unique, and Ryder is true. They convinced themselves it was true. I then said,

"They told me that my boyfriend is using me and cheating on me."

"What? Is it true?" Stephanie asked me shocked.

"I don't know. I don't want to believe it to be true." I told them.

"Just talk to Hunter. That is all you can do. You know us four are always there for you. No matter if it is true or not." Luis told me.

"If it is true. Luis and I will go make a surprise visit to our good friend." TJ said which made me laugh a little bit.

"Kitty, just listen to your heart. That is all you can do. We will talk to you later." Cat said. Then they left me alone. But you know what I wanted to be alone for right now. I have some thinking to do.

*Marley's POV*

"Unique, how could you say that to Kitty?" I asked her.

"We all know it is true. She knows us. She knows we are not lying but she won't listen to us." Unique said to me.

"Well we did just blurt it out at her." Ryder said looking over to Jake.

"What? No one else was going to do it. So I was. She has the right to know." Jake said.

"Yeah. But now she thinks we are not being true friends." I told them.

"You are right. You are not being true friends." We heard someone say to us from behind. We all turned around to see.....