Chapter 36

"Tell Kitty what?" We heard. We all looked at the door to see Kitty standing there. We looked at each other.

"Kitty." Rico said surprised.

"Yes. It's me. Who else would it be?" She asked sarcastically entering the room.

"What did you hear Kitty?" Jake asked right away.

"Just that you guys have something to tell me. So what is it?" She asked looking at us.

"Guys, we said that the next time we saw Kitty we would tell her. So we need to tell her." I said looking at everyone.

"Tell me what?" Kitty asked getting annoyed and unpracticed.

"Kitty, you might want to sit down before we tell you this." Marley said to her.

*Kitty's POV*

I took a seat like Marley told me. Then everyone made a circle around me. I could see everyone's faces. What is it they need to tell me?

"What is it you guys want to tell me?" I asked them again.

"Who wants to tell her?" June asked.

"Just someone spit it out already." I said getting really impatient here.

"Kitty, we are your friends and we would never lie to you but your boyfriend is just using you." Jake said to me. What? That is not true. Hunter loves me. He told me.

"No. You guys are lying to me." I said getting angry.

"It is true Kitty. I overheard him talking to his first girlfriend on the phone. He is only dating you to try to bring this glee club down." Ryder said.

I looked around at them all. This can't be true. Hunter can't be just being dating me to hurt this club. He helped us to get it back. Why would he do that? I am so confused.

"Are you okay honey?" Unique asked me. She tried to take my hand but I pulled away from her.

"It's not true. Why would you be lying to me like this. I thought you guys were my friends. So this is how you act when I am dating someone that is not in this school or in the same glee club. If you wanted me to break up with him. You should have found another way. But this. This is cold and low even for you Marley." I said getting up. I grabbed my things and left.

For the rest of the day I avoid the glee club and everyone in it. After I got that club back for them. This is how they treat me. I thought they would be happy for me. But instead they treat me like the old members did when Rachel and Jesse.

*Ryder's POV*

It was glee time. I walked into the glee room. I looked around to see that Kitty wasn't there. I looked at the others.

"No Kitty?" I asked them.

"No. She has been avoiding us ever since we told her about her boyfriend." Marley said.

"I know you guys tried to tell her once. Then we try to tell her the second time as a whole group. I hope she doesn't hate us." Cat said.

Then Mr. Shuester came into room. I went and took a seat. He lends against the piano and looked at us. He then said,