Chapter 62

I smiled at what she said. I always like fashion. It helped me express who I was without words. I then showed them what I was working on. I really like what I have in mind. So, did they when I saw their faces. The pizza was ready we all got cozy in the living room and put in a movie. We had a stack of movies to go there.

It was Monday. Today is the day I was going to find out the truth about what Ryder really thinks of me. See where we stand with each other. I had my cute outfit on. Quinn gave me a ride to school today so I could make an entrance.

"Good luck. I will see you later." Quinn told me.

"Thanks." I said.

I then headed inside. The first place I headed was to my locker. I saw Sofia waiting there for me. I haven't seen Ryder just yet. So, I have time to figure something out.

"Look at you. You look amazing." She said told me.

"Thanks. Looking good yourself. Don't you love these days when we don't have to be in the uniform. Even though we still rock those too." I said.

"Always. So, this outfit isn't for a certain person maybe?" She asked me.

"Maybe. Or maybe I wanted to make myself feel good." I told her.

She wasn't wrong. I did pick this outfit out for Ryder. But after I investigated the mirror this morning, I know that I looked good and I felt good. So, I was wearing this also for me too. I grabbed what I needed. I saw Sofia smiling at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Morning Sofia, Kitty." I heard Ryder say.

That was what she was smiling about. She could have just said something. But of course not. I would have done the same thing. So, I am not mad at her. I turned to face Ryder.

"Morning Ryder." I said.

"So, I will see you guys later." Sofia said walking away.

She knows how to exit without making a big deal of it. She was giving Ryder and me same time to talk. I am happy she did. That was a true friend.

"So, I didn't get a text this morning about you needing a ride." He said.

"Yeah. Quinn gave me a ride. She was going to be out any ways." I told him.

"That's cool." He said.

"Yeah. So, I was needing to ask you something." I told him.

"Yeah? What is it?" He asked me.

"Well...." Before I could even get the question out, I was hit with my worse nightmare. A slushie hit me right in my face. I didn't even saw it coming. I wiped my eyes and looked to see where it came from. Where it came from was the surprise. Unique was standing there laughing at me.

"Are you kidding me?" I yelled at her.

"What? It's how it all works." Unique said.

Standing by her was Jake and Marley. I was now pissed. I then said,

"This isn't how it works. You guys should know how this feel. But you know what. I now know what type of people you are if you step down this low. Of all people you three."

I just walked away to the closest bathroom. I pulled out my phone and texted Quinn. I needed a new pair of clothes. She wasn't far.

Need new pair of clothes. Got slushied by Unique and others.

Are you okay? I will be right there.

Yeah. Just pissed and hurt a bit. But nothing I can't handle.

I will handle this. Don't worry. They won't get away with this. We will go to Sue.

No. I am going to be the bigger person. They are just spineless worms that just hide behind others acts. This just shows me that they are really scared of what we have become because they know the truth.

That's my girl. I will be there soon to help you. Get slushies out of hair is a pain in the butt.

Deal. Thanks Quinn

*Quinn's POV*

I was pissed off. How could that to someone who understand how it is being on the bottom. I wasn't going to let them get away with it fully. I am going to say something. I am going to say something to them alll.