Chapter 50

We then head to Ryder's car. We got to his car and he turned on music. We headed out of the parking a lot. It was nice getting away from that place. It was nice being with Ryder. It felt safe and happy.

A lot has happened since that day. The new glee club I started it up and going. We have a great group of members between the football players and cheerios. I think it can take it home. We also have great people helping us. Quinn, Brittany, and Santana are the ones in charge of it.

I was at my locker. Getting a few things, I need for my next class. I feel like I have a pair of eyes on me. I looked up to see Jake, Marley, and Unique. I haven't talked to any of them since I left. Ryder tries to talk and hang out with me, but they do everything in their power to make sure it doesn't happen.

"Oh, ignore them. They don't know what they are missing." Sofia told me.

"I know Sof. But this is ridiculous. They don't get why I am doing this. I feel like they might never get it." I told her.

Sofia was one of the cheerleaders that joined my glee club. She is a cool girl. She is a great dancer and she does got vocals. She then said,

"They will learn when we win. You get the first-place trophy for our team." She told me.

Just picturing that put a smile on my face. She is right. I can't worry about them. I got to worry about what I must do and for my team. I looked at her and smiled. I shut my locker I was done in there. I looked over one last time. I saw Ryder with them now. He gave me a smile. I smiled back at him.

Then Sofia and I went down the hallway like the high bosses we are. Everyone moved out of our away. Moved like the red sea. But before leaving I walked over to Ryder.

"Hey Ryder. I was wondering if you can do me a big favor." I said to him.

"Yeah, what is it Kitty?" He asked me.

"Well, I was wondering if you can give me a ride home after cheerios practice today?" I asked him.

"Sure. But you might be waiting for a bit if you don't mind. I have glee practice after football." He told me.

"No. I think I find something to do in the meantime. I probably go to auditorium. Quinn still has it reserved for us." I said glancing to the other at the end of that.

"Sounds good." He told me.

"Don't worry Ryder we got Kitty. Maybe we can talk to the others and see if they want to meet up there and just messing around with some songs." Sofia suggested. This girl was just thinking what I was thinking. She knows I was done playing nice with them.

"That is a perfect idea. I will text them all and see. Oh, thanks Ryder." I said. Then Sofia and I headed back down the hallway leaving them standing there watching us.

*Ryder's POV*

I couldn't help but smile. Kitty can be something sometime. But that is just her. I won't change a thing about her. She is special and do anything that she puts her mind to it. I know they others are not that happy with what Kitty is doing.

"Really Ryder? Why?" Jake asked me.

"She is still my friend. I am sorry I am not like you who can just throw their friends aside when you want." I told them.

I was done with them. Mostly how they are treating Kitty. She is my friend. The only friend right now that is being true. I am going to stand behind her for that. But how they are acting it is making me rethink everything. I kind of hate thinking that.