Chapter 43

Then Rachel walked to the white board and wrote,

Friendship

*Quinn's POV*

"Berry, come with me." I said to Rachel.

"Where you two going?" Puck asked us.

"Going to talk to a certain person." Rachel answered.

We then walked out of the glee room. I know where she will be. It is where I will be when I am upset. She is almost like a little sister to me. I don't want her to get hurt. We then headed to the bleachers. Then we saw her sitting there.

"Know it." I said.

Kitty then looked over to us. She got up from her spot and came over to me saying,

"Quinn."

"Hey Kitty." I said giving her a huge. Over the years knowing Kitty I truly started to care for the girl. She was really like my sister.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me. I don't think she realized Rachel was with me.

"I am here too." Rachel commented to Kitty waving her hand.

"Oh, hey Rachel. What are you doing here?" She asked us.

"Well, we heard what happened. Thought we could help." I told her sitting back by her things.

"Ryder?" She asked. But she knows it was him.

"He only cares. So, why don't you want to go back?" I asked her.

"I know he cares. It's just I know they don't want me back. I messed up big time." She told us.

"Kitty, you didn't mess up big time. He is a stupid jerk thinking he can use you. The glee club needs you. You are their true leader." I told her.

"Kitty coming from the same person who was in that position. You can't let him win. He picked you because everyone knows you are the bigger threat. You are the leader of the group. Take that away. The group will fall apart." Rachel told her.

"I don't know guys. No one wants me back except for Ryder. They probably think I am traitor. That I abandoned them." Kitty told us truthfully.

"Kitty, they want you back. Kitty look at me." I told her.

She looked up at me. I know she is betting herself up for leaving them like that. She thinks she messed up. But she didn't. She then asked,

"What?"

"You are a powerful person. You need to remember that. You can't let this stop you. Him knowing you are not back in glee makes him win. I know the Kitty I know won't let that happen. The Kitty I know would walk into that glee room and take charge and make everything right. The Kitty I know won't let this one thing make her weak. She would let this to make her stronger." I told her.

I then got up and walked away so Kitty to think. Rachel was right behind me. We walked away from Kitty. Rachel then asked,

"Do you think that would work?"

"Well will see." I told her.

*Ryder's POV*

We watched Rachel and Quinn come back in. But Kitty was not with them. So, that didn't work. What will? I then looked around to everyone.

"So, now what?" Marley asked.

"Now we get ready to kick some ass." We all heard from door way. We all turned to see.......