Chapter 45

So, next glee meeting we are going to take the lead on it. Mr. Shuester will be taking a seat on this one. It is what the right thing for this club. We need them to trust each other. Also, be there for each other no matter what.

It's after school and us aluminum called a last-minute glee meeting. We need to figure a few things out. Everyone came in to the room. They took their seats and looked at Mr. Shuester. They were waiting for him start it.

"Okay everyone. We need to have a serious conversation." Rachel said to everyone.

"Looks like I'm taking a back seat." Mr. Shuester said.

"Sorry Mr. Shuester. But we need to do this. So, take a seat and relax. Us aluminum ore taking over." Rachel told him. There stood our leader being what she is best at.

*Kitty's POV*

This is going to be good. I lend in my chair and listened. They all looked each other. Then Quinn then said,

"So, we have a lot to talk about before we get down to business."

"Like what? "Unique asked.

"Like what is the theme of Sectionals?" Kurt asked looking at Mr. Shuester.

"Well, this time theme is classics." Mr. Shuester told us.

"Not that bad. Pretty easy one. We can work with that." Rachel said.

"The other important thing we need to talk about is the leadership in this group." Quinn said.

"Well, we have a leader. Marley." Jake said.

Rachel looked over to the other aluminum. They all nodded to Rachel to take it over. It looked like they were all secretly agreeing on something. Then Rachel said,

"This is nothing against you Marley. But truly there is a better leader here. Sorry Mr. Shuester not even you saw it. But this person is a true leader." Rachel told us.

I was token back. Are they talking about me? They can't be talking about me. Marley is the leader. Everyone wants her. Not me.

"Who?" Unique asked confused.

Quinn looked right me and smiled. She then said with pride,

"The one and only Kitty."